NYC street trade?

Guest jizzdepapi
This topic is 8264 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jizzdepapi

I haven't been in the city since before the WTC bombing. Anyone have any info on street trade midtown? I assume nothing is happening in the village.

Eager to hear,

Jizz

Where do you go for trade in the village? I used to go to Hudson Video but that is now shot and the place on the West side highway is also shot. Where do you go now in the village? Plus did you ever go with a huge blatino guy called Angel- he worked in a pet store during the days and lived in Staten Island- he was one of the best and huge in every way. I would love to find him again. Blu

Guest LOVEHANDLE

I frequent the adult video shop on 8th avenue and 34th, more on 8th the one beside McDonalds. They still have the buddy booths that open up and couple of guys that will let you blow them for $40 bucks: sometimes some guys would let you watch on the other side while they get blown by other guys:free show while you jack off. Or a couple of office guys that jacks off with you in the other booth! Second floor: still okay but just be careful who you let in the booth: some are rip-offs, others just curious. As always, play it safe!

Archived