Massuers in San Diego

Scotsman
This topic is 6794 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...

RE: Masseurs in San Diego

Ok, I've been to San Diego and am now home. Here is a list of the guys I tried. I've listed the ones I like best first:

My crituque is based upon genuineness of massage, partly on personality of the massuer and on the price versus service. All massages included a "happy ending."

1. Brett- advertizes in Gay/Lesbian times (GLT0 and Buzz. The massage was very, very good. Swedish style with some deep tissue. He could have spent a little more time on my legs. Brett is a little aloof. Dosen't talk much...but that's ok. Clean safe enviroment. Cost:$65 for an hour. Can't beat the quality at a great price. In calls only.

2.Andre- also found him in GLT.Very good massage. Spent alot of time on my back. Not much time on the front. Overall, a very good massage and would recommend him as well. Rate:100. He wasn't a clock watcher...and went over time. I requested a table, but he also uses bed or floor. Nice guy.

3. Mike. Advertizes in GLT as "Gentleman's Choice." Also found on AOL, I believe his screen name is 'nudemusclmassage.".What can I say. Mike is avery friendly, sexy guy with no attitude. The only reason that I've not listed him first is the fact that I asked for deep tissue and my back was sore for 2 days. I would recommend that you let him know how deep/light you want.

4. Bodyworkgy on AOL. Duncan is also pretty good. Rates are a little high for the service provided.

5. Cody: Found him in GLT. I liked Cody's personality, but his massage was so-so. He was a little late and was done/gone in under 45 minutes...not a bargain at $100. He did my back, turned me over, finished me off and asked if I wanted anything else...

6. RJ---found on Rentboy and in GLT. I wanted company and a massage...RJ is more 'self-centered" then client centered. Not much of a massage.

That's this summer's list...so many men, and so little time and money...

Hope this is helpful.

>Hi Guys.

>I'm looking for a good massuer in San Diego. If anyone has any

>good recommendations, please let me know.

>Scot

Had an appt. with this guy a while back, but my business trip got canceled. Seemed like a nice guy. Used to have some good pics on Bigmuscle of a sturdy tall hairy muscle stud, but they're gone now.

http://www.gaylesbiantimes.com/?id=5711

page down to Massage and look for Carl Mullen

http://members.aol.com/cgmullen3/

• 1 month later...

When you talk a lot during a massage, you don't get as relaxed as you would in a rather or completely quiet one. So, for my money, a masseur who talks too much is not as highly valued as one who is comfortably quiet and basically only speaks when spoken to, once the tablework has commenced. Was that maybe why your top rated man seemed a bit distant to you?

Thanks for the comment. Perhaps I can clarify. I went back and re-read what I wrote...besides the genuiness of the massage, I also stated personality of the massuer. I like to get a little acquainted with the massuer: "where you from? how long you lived here?" type of thing.This helps me to relax mentally as well as physically. Afterall, I'm laying bare-ass naked oftentimes withsomeone I've never met before. Idon't want a "chatty" massuer, but one who is personable enough to break the ice, so to speak.

Bilbo..So True. I have had a few of the best Massage Therapists in NYC Say the same thing. I usually do the 90 min Appointments also.

They are definitely better, to give the Masseur the time needed to Concentrate on any Problems, Tight Areas.

I am very relaxed, once getting into the Music which I like to Concentrate on, as opposed to any undue Chit-Chat.

The Conversation though, is very nice before and after the Appointment..:+

Archived