Masseur near LAX????

pfeliks57
This topic is 1418 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have an 8 hour layover in Los Angeles Airport coming up on a trip returning from Asia. Any reccommendations on a masseur convenient to the Airport to work out the kinks and more after a 12 hour flight???Which neighborhoods in the masseur listings are closest to the airport? I don't know the area.

Ciao!

PFeliks

I'm not sure there is a lot real close. When looking at the listings you need to stay west of downtown. I think the airport area is Inglewood. Santa Monica probably a limit on the north and Long Beach may be too far on the south, but Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach and El Segundo are very close. I think most of the massage listings seem to be more in the WeHo area which is probably do able if you rent a car - I expect a taxi would run you $50 each way based on some comments from friends in the area. Of course LA traffic is problematic practically anytime, particularly if you aren't used to it.

• 13 years later...

I would recommend Rafael. He used to be in SD but LA is his home base now. He’s highly technical, therapeutic and knows what he’s doing. Strong and intuitive. No hanky panky though. That is - none for me in my case, but he’s fantastic nonetheless. Looks like he’s in Inglewood which is super close to LAX. My two cents!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/9807/

I would recommend Rafael. He used to be in SD but LA is his home base now. He’s highly technical, therapeutic and knows what he’s doing. Strong and intuitive. No hanky panky though. That is - none for me in my case, but he’s fantastic nonetheless. Looks like he’s in Inglewood which is super close to LAX. My two cents!

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/9807/

Thanks. I'll put him on my list. A little high for just Therapeutic, but seems like he's worth it.

There’s a thai spa called I’m Thai Spa very near the airport. Not sure if they’ll be open when you’re laying over. They have male masseurs. I don’t think HE is to be expected but could occur.

Never been to SPA, maybe I'll check it out. I'm not really laying over, I'm dropping off a friend... so I'll be free after dropping him off :)

• 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 11 months later...