How to broach the subject??

Spida
This topic is 7258 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was looking on craigslist under EROTIC and there were many masseurs there, some that said Total Releif and all stress is gone.. Well that sounds like a happy ending to me.. some that were Male massage for Males.. When I called they didn't even give me a hint that it was more than a massage and the cost was what I would expect to pay for a good massage. I think it is awesome to get a good massage then play..

Oh, gosh... absolutely everyone who gets a massage wonders about the sexual side of it. And every single masseur has heard the same question in probably every way it can be phrased.

The best thing to do is to just ask. If you're not sure how to, you can ask "does your massage include a 'release'"? 'Release' is a stupid term but it's one that all the masseurs understand.

Or, you try the negative: "Is your massage strictly legit? Or can there be more to it?"

But there's no sense dancing around the question. Just ask.

BG

• 3 months later...

>Oh, gosh... absolutely everyone who gets a

>massage wonders about the sexual side of it. And every single

>masseur has heard the same question in probably every way it

>can be phrased.

>

>The best thing to do is to just ask. If you're not sure how

>to, you can ask "does your massage include a 'release'"?

>'Release' is a stupid term but it's one that all the masseurs

>understand.

>

>Or, you try the negative: "Is your massage strictly legit?

>Or can there be more to it?"

>

>But there's no sense dancing around the question. Just ask.

>

>BG

Sometimes though, maseurs have to be discrete over the phone about saying whether release is included as I know a few friends of mine who got stung by the police who called, asked the question, came in for appointment and then arrested them. It's pretty uncommon but it does happen... If the ad says it's erotic massage, then generally release is included.. There are keywords that folsk use in their ads like "tension" "full-body massage", "hung" , and other terms..

Also, all massage is legit except when they are underage and it's not reciprocal..

Sometimes people use the term legit when they mean something else. Like in the theater, legit can mean that it's not a musical, or that it is a paying situation. It doesn't mean that other theater experiences aren't legitimatly theater experiences.

And we can't really differentiate with the word therapeutic, because the way that you and I do erotic bodywork, it is definitely therapeutic. So we'd have the same semantics problem.

This is the second thread I've read where you object to the term legit. What word do you suggest we use instead?

And, just in case I sound upset, my sacred brother, I prove myself calm and friendly by including this smilie face :-)

>Sometimes people use the term legit when they mean something

>else. Like in the theater, legit can mean that it's not a

>musical, or that it is a paying situation. It doesn't mean

>that other theater experiences aren't legitimatly theater

>experiences.

>

>And we can't really differentiate with the word therapeutic,

>because the way that you and I do erotic bodywork, it is

>definitely therapeutic. So we'd have the same semantics

>problem.

>

>This is the second thread I've read where you object to the

>term legit. What word do you suggest we use instead?

>

>And, just in case I sound upset, my sacred brother, I prove

>myself calm and friendly by including this smilie face :-)

Hmm, I'm just trying to make the point that the work that erotic healers do is important. I find when other masseurs put "legit" massage in their profile, webpage, or bulletin board, it seems to denote a sense of superiority over those folks who do our work.

Hehe you said seman!!

>Sometimes people use the term legit when they mean something

>else. Like in the theater, legit can mean that it's not a

>musical, or that it is a paying situation. It doesn't mean

>that other theater experiences aren't legitimatly theater

>experiences.

>

>And we can't really differentiate with the word therapeutic,

>because the way that you and I do erotic bodywork, it is

>definitely therapeutic. So we'd have the same semantics

>problem.

>

>This is the second thread I've read where you object to the

>term legit. What word do you suggest we use instead?

>

>And, just in case I sound upset, my sacred brother, I prove

>myself calm and friendly by including this smilie face :-)

Hmm, I'm just trying to make the point that the work that erotic healers do is important. I find when other masseurs put "legit" massage in their profile, webpage, or bulletin board, it seems to denote a sense of superiority over those folks who do our work.

Hehe you said seman!!

RE: Semen - tics

Did you notice on another thread in this section today, a poster made a distinction between "erotic" and "sensual/erotic/Tantric"? I liked it, but it's too much of a mouthful. Which few things are with our mouths, no? I think the whole thing would be said by "Tantric" which I would personally initial as "BE" or "SI", but I fear too few clients would know what we meant.

I have often felt the same way you just said. I guess it's all going to be about "audience education".

Archived