411 on NYC masseurs

Italiano
This topic is 7488 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I have tried Nordic and he is a large attractive man. He

>does a nice legitimate massage...but you are not aloud to

>touch him in any way...

Thank you for the fitback.

Does he work in the nude? By "large" do you mean muscular or just with many pounds?...

Thanks!

>I have tried Nordic and he is a large attractive man. He

>does a nice legitimate massage...but you are not aloud to

>touch him in any way...

Really? Are we talking about the 6'8" blonde on the UWS? Maybe he was into me - he poked his erection at my head 10 minutes into the massage and wanted me to blow him. Who was I to say no?

• 1 month later...
Guest metrobiexec

Hey guys,

This is my first posting here and I know it's kinda belated, but I thought I'd send anyway.

I've actually been to both massage guys, and they're both excellent. Both are very tall with hot muscular builds (MassageNMuscle's probably a bit more built but who's counting. Nordicgod's bod's pretty damn hot as well).

I guess it depends on the client, but I was allowed enough interaction with both men during my sessions. Both have BIG THICK cocks and allowed touching/some sucking after the massage, with happy endings for both.

MassageNMuscle is actually certified so has all the more technical knowledge that comes in handy when you really need someone to get the knots out - so I'd probably lean towards him.

But hell, both guys did me just fine!

:9

>Hey guys,

>

>

>MassageNMuscle is actually certified so has all the more

>technical knowledge that comes in handy when you really need

>someone to get the knots out - so I'd probably lean towards

>him.

>

>But hell, both guys did me just fine!

>

>:9

I tried Massagenmuscle and as I posted in "The Best in NYC" I REALLLY enjoyed his work A LOT!

Thanks for your advice!

Archived