canyon ranch

bigjoey
This topic is 7625 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

i hired (and reviewed) cole davis a few years ago. he told me that he had been a massage person at canyon ranch years before. i love canyon ranch. i plan to go to the one in ariz. or las vegas (at the venetian) the end of the year. does anyone know if either place currently has any gay massage staff men???

The spa industry seems to be just like travel and entertainment – you’re always going to find an above average number of gay staff.

I went to the Canyon Ranch at the Venetian three years ago and it was full of very attractive young masseurs. (I get a kick out of that parade of masseurs when they come out to claim their clients for the hour. It’s like some kind of mini-lottery to see if the really hot one will call your name.)

Went back two years ago and it was like a different place. Hardly any of them were young or attractive. Even though it’s not a sex thing, I still have to want the guy’s hands all over me, and I definitely wasn’t too thrilled with the guy who called my name.

The next day I was back for another treatment and I asked the attendant (young and obviously gay) about the current state of affairs. He said that since the Canyon Ranch was one of the top spas in Vegas they had their pick of employees. Apparently the current manager was going for experience over appeal and had staffed the place accordingly.

We skipped the Venetian last year but will be going back this Thanksgiving. I heard they remodeled and enlarged the spa area. Hopefully they are also under new management because there needs to be a happy medium between experience and appeal for me to really enjoy a massage.

last week when i was there, the massage guys went to the steamroom and hot tub to relax after their last client. the scenery was beautiful. just wanted to know if any were gay; i got the feeling that some were but was afraid to bring up the subject. at least last week the men were good looking; just did not know if any were gay.

Archived