Phoenix Massage w/Tyler

eastbayguy
This topic is 7751 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just ran across an ad in the X-Factor for Tyler for massage. Called, booked an appointment, and got in on short notice. Most massage guys in Phoenix aren't the best, so I was glad to see someone new entering the biz.

Tyler's ad has a terrific picture with the name Rubio in the lower left corner. Not 100% sure it is him, but, he does have a very nice physique in person. If it is or isn't him in the picture is kind of irrelevant--not germaine to the massage.

Great guy, gives a good enough massage. Not the best I've ever had, but one of the better ones in Phoenix. So far, the only one I'd go back for. Has a great space for giving the massage as well. Quite a delightful time overall. I'll definitely go back. Oh, he's near the 202, just east of downtown. Not difficult for access from most part of the Phoenix area.

--EBG

Archived