Jamacian/ Asian Dream in LA?

SFViking
This topic is 7825 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I went ahead with the appointment. While he obviously has taken massage classes, it certainly wasn't my ideal massage experience. Tony is cute, but he worked in dress pants and an undershirt, so I didn't get to see much of his body. He dribbled oil on my body instead of warming it on his hands first to apply it and he talked non-stop the whole time. I hardly knew I'd had a massage when I was done except that he left the oil on my body and I felt like a greased pig. He talked about trying to expand his massage practice to SF from LA, about his modeling career, about his acting career, about his desire to do day trading. Either a very amibitious young man or someone with ADD. It was not an erotic massage; nor did he bill it as such. But I felt more worn out by the conversation than relaxed by the massage. I would not recommend him unless the convenience of having a masseur come to you with a table means that much to you or you enjoy the idea (not the sight) of an attractive young black man giving you a massage.

Guest fukamarine

>Tony is cute, but he worked in dress pants and an

>undershirt, so I didn't get to see much of his body. He

Why didn't you ask him to get naked - nothing ventured, nothing gained.

fukamarine

>s]whate a dudeu ?

I suspect your keyboard was stuck; I think you're asking about ADD - Attention Deficit Disorder. If not, please ask again.

As far as asking him to get naked; I prefer to let the masseur set the tone; he'll do what he's comfortable with. I don't mind experimenting to see how different masseurs prefer to operate. I'd rather find someone who has a style that I enjoy rather than trying to encourage him to adopt the techniques I find enjoyable.

Archived