Mauro - (masseur212nyc@aol.com)

Lucky
This topic is 7792 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy offers a therapuetic and an erotic massage. I tried him for the therapeutic and I was really, really satisfied. The rate is $90.

Since he is a pretty good-looking guy, and very masculine, I was interested in the erotic for $150. I was concerned that it might not last long given that many guys want to release you and throw you out the door. Not Mauro. He gives the entire therapeutic as well. His technique had me like a wet noodle on the table, hehehe, and then I wasn't such a noodle for the next part! 75 minutes of bliss. I had a great time!

>So do you agree with me that Mauro is "the best in NYC"?

Well, I can't see how any one could be much better. He really works hard to satisfy, and he is very patient, takes his time. His technique seems to be tops, and he gives "full value" for the money!

So, yes, I would say so! Not that I have tried more than a few....

:-)

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I want to add my voice to the chorus. I saw Mauro yesterday (using another screen name) and it was fantastic. He is a gifted masseur -- trained in his native Venezuela. He is a sturdy dancer type -- the sort of legs on the dancer that lifts the ballerina. I opted for the erotic massage, and it was everything I hoped for. Mauro does not "have sex" with you -- more's the pity! -- but he listens to your cues and gives a wonderfully complete release, which left me purring. I still have a happy buzz from it 15 hours later.

Run, don't walk, to Mauro. Treat him well and he will treat you like a king.

Archived