Curb Your Enthusiasm

BewareofNick
This topic is 8218 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Does anyone else watch this show on HBO? It stars Larry David, the co-creator of Seinfeld as himself.

In the last episode I saw, Larry is getting a massage and at the end, the female masseur asks Larry if he wants her to finish him off. Not quite sure what she means, he says sure. Of course, this means exactly what you think it means (Rule #3 from a prvious thread). Larry then proceeds to bitch up a storm about it to everyone afterwards (yet he never tried to stop her!)

Very funny stuff :)

Guest Kenny021

I also watch the show and think it is hilarious. The show looks like it's improvised (don't know if this is indeed the fact or not but feels that way). It's great not having a phony laugh track informing us when it's time to laugh.Most of the comedy shows I watch don't have the laugh track i.e. Sex and the City. "Curb" starts out very low key and gets funnier as the episode progresses.

Archived