Another Frontiers rip off

Guest HungBearLA
This topic is 8373 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest HungBearLA

Well men, just wanted to update ya all on another Massage rip off in Los Angeles who advertises in Frontiers. His ad has a picture of him from behind and reads "LATIN 8"

Hot hung uncut smooth 60 In & up"

Talked to him on the phone and he sounded cool. Said it would be 80 to come to me for a 1 hour "erotic" massage. I agreed and he left immediately. Arrived in 30 min and went right to work. He is a dark skinned Latino from Columbia and is handsome and well built. He got naked and it looks as if the 8 maybe be more like 6" but quite thick. Well, that is where the excitement left, total massage time on the back was 10 min and then the "OK, can you turn over." Then after 5 min of chest pinching he proceeded to touch me. When I reach over to touch him back he said, that will be $120 if you want that...$140 for more." I declined and figured I better quit while I was behind.

Beware of this one men, just another frontiers rip off artist passing himself off as a masseur.

I agree, unless rates in LA have plummeted in the last 2 weeks. To expect any extra for a $80 outcall is pretty unrealistic. $120 for some mutual manipulation seems to be a "normal" rate. Now if he was asking for 120 more, ie 200, then he's overpriced. Unless you were really looking for a legit massage, and then Frontiers really isn't the place to look.

Archived