A Great Masseur in NYC

Guest kisser
This topic is 8515 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Found a fabulous masseur after a lot of searching! A great guy who really is interested in you having a sensual and relaxing experience. He has a nice muscular build and is cute to top it off! Doesn't rush and sends you to heaven! Try him you will like it! He's listed under hotmassageny.

It would be a good idea to tell us who this guy is.....what is the Hotmassage agency and where can we find it? Does this guy have a name, how do we contact him.

Kisser wasn't very specific, but he's on aol hotmassageNY@aol.com. Here's his profile if you're not on aol

Member Name: hot masseur

Sex: Male

Marital Status: VGL great body-cut and lean

Hobbies: 31 yr.old 5'7" 145 lbs. br/gr 40"ch/29"w/14"arms

Computers: I am a very sexy and passionate guy who likes bringing men to new heights and sensations using deep massage and erotic touch

Occupation: I am 100% connected to you during our session. I combine deep tissue, erotic and sensual play.

Personal Quote: Sessions last for 1hr.15 min. and are $125- out-calls.(Manhattan only) $100, in-call (in-call w/pic only)......Serious inquiries only; please read link below...........Big boys DO cry!

Hometown HomePage: http://hometown.aol.com/hotmassageny/

Archived