Relaxed in the Land of Smiles

rickinoc
This topic is 5829 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just got back from a weekend of fun and relaxation in the Land of Smiles...

and was it relaxing...

Flew into Bangkok from SIngapore last Friday night..and getting to the Centrepoint Hotel in Lumpini was a breeze.

Saturday morning...I visited a spa called Spirit of Siam adjacent the Centrepoint where there is a "gay friendly" masseur named Leng. Midway through the scrub I rolled down my briefs and before I knew it he was reaching deeper and deeper..He did not object when I reached over and he was rock hard and throbbing..Ill leave the rest to your imagination..

Saturday evening I walked through Patpong, Soi Thaniya etc and ended up on Rama IV at K-Y Club where business was dull since it was a rainy night. I chose a massage from 23 yr old Isaan lad named Por. The massage was excellent and what followed was even better.

Sunday afternoon I decide to visit Banana in Sukhumvit..but found no one of my choice so I ventured over to Body Club on Soi 8 where I met "Bee". Again the massage and post massage therapy was excellent..

Monday morning it was back to Singapore and back to work...

RickinOC

;-)

Archived