Bangkok Fuck Shows

Lucky
This topic is 5937 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

In response to inquiries, here is the info from the fuck shows we saw this month in Bangkok:

First we went to Dreamboys and enjoyed their show immensely. There was a bit of a pageant that turned into a wild fucking and sucking show. Large, hard cocks, already condom-covered, were revealed as the clothes came off.

Next was the muscle bar, Tawan. Their show was a bit similar with a pageant ending up in fucking and sucking, but they concluded with a cum shooting contest. Six boys lined up masturbating and a container for offerings to the winner was set out. The winner shot such a stream that he splattered the audience despite his best effort to jump back when he realized what a shot he had. The performers here were pretty hot in comparison to some of the other shows, or so I thought.

The street that most of the gay bars in Patpong are on, formerly Soi Twilight, is a mess of a place. Farangs can expect to get wildly harassed by touts trying to get you into their bars. Grabbing and pulling was not uncommon. We ended up next at Boys Bangkok where the show started off with a nun and ended up with excellent cum shots. There was plenty of sucking and fucking, in the wildest positions imaginable, in bewtween. We liked this show the best, although we thought some of the perfomers were from the Dreamboys show. I understand they are owned by the same company.

Finally, we went to the show at Jupiter. We had enjoyed it a lot many years ago, but now the bar was reconfigured quite a bit. Their genreal show is an utter bore, with the boys simply moving from one position to the next. The big show, though, included many well-choreographed dance routines that were quite enjoyable. One did get tired as their were too many of them. There was a nice strip routine by a hot guy who was totally hard at the end of the strip. We got tired and left as the show seemed interminable.

The one bar I recommend avoiding is simply called X. The captains there were very pushy to the point that I had to leave.

I might mention that all of the Rolex watches I bought in Pattaya broke before I left Thailand!

I have never exactly understood the allure of these shows. The ones with some decent dancing can be alright, but the fucking shows tend to be the least erotic things I have ever seen. It just all seems to mechanical. And a lot of it seems to be a little bit too rough for my taste.

And then there is the guy at Boys Bangkok who has the 100 foot-long fluorescent ribbon shoved up his butt. That isn't something you see every day.

Archived