B&N Massage Bangkok

Happy
This topic is 5940 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have been to the B&N the last two days in a row. This is my favorite massage place in Bangkok.

Yesterday I was fortunate enough to pick a massage boy on his first day. His name is Noom, at least that's how it is pronounced. He said it was his first day doing Boy Massage. He is trained to do Thai massage and has been doing it for four years.

You never know what you will get and I got lucky. The massage is one of the best! As an added bonus he has a huge dick of death. I could not believe how big it was when it was not hard. After the excellent traditional Thai massage he proceeded to massage my prostrate while he stroked me. He then stood over me showing me how big he could get. What a sight looking up at his beautiful body while he beat off. He then lowered himself down and sat on my face. I was happy to tongue his ultra clean slightly hairy hole. This sent him over the edge and he rewarded me with his sweet load.

The room I was in was well outfitted. The before and after shower was great. I just stood in the shower while Noom washed me. An hour and a half later I walked out of B&N a new man. Give this place a try!!

• 10 months later...

I went to B&N massage to see if I would get lucky, and, I guess I did. My masseur was nice enough looking and gave a decent massage, which ended when he proposed an alternate activity. I also went to Arena massage, where the masseur was also cute but couldn't really give a massage. I took pity on him after awhile and we came to an accomodation of sorts.

My favorite massage place was Bonny Massage. There a cute young guy took me to a room where the floor was covered in mats and showered with me. He then gave me the most exciting massage of the three...without actually being outright sexual. He was very passionate, and a huge tease, but he sure knew what he was doing. I wrote his name down to tell you, but my wallet got stolen at the Weekend Market, so did the name!

None of these places are elegant massage parlors. When you walk in, all the available guys line up and stare at you. As soon as you look at them, they smile, knowing that is probably their only chance to get your attention. It's kind of creepy knowing that I may be the difference between their having a good night or not. But, such is life. I couldn't make them all happy. At Bonny, I didn't have to face the lineup as this guy was standing out front and I immediately knew I liked him. Wish I could remember his name...I even went back for more but he wasn't there.

Guest icon513

B&N and Arena are owned by the same people.

If you want a fancier environment, and stunning boys, the best of all is still Hero. Another favorite is Body Club. There must be 30 or 40 gay massage studios no operating around the city. Enjoy!

RE: I Can Be Your Hero

Hero was at the top of my list, but then I realized that Arena was a lot closer, so...maybe a Hero for the next visit! Especially if the masseur will sing to me:

I can be your hero, baby.

I can kiss away the pain.

I will stand by you forever.

You can take my breath away.

0h, to be in Thailand (Bangkok).

In my reading these threads and responses-- I begin to recapitulate memories and experiences from my visit in 2005-2006 during this time of year, the BEST time to go, for the weather is just stunning and pleasant which enhances one's varied experiences.

Noom must be a "common" name in this culture. I had a "Noom" two years ago from B&N who was a great masseur. I even had an appointment with him at my hotel, too, which was superb in all ways!

He was a sweetie, too, in the personality department!

Hmm...most of you who read this forum know that I am going to Bangkok for the first time next month.

I understand how the host bars work - you pay the bar a fee to off the boy, and then you 'tip' the boy for his services. Can someone explain to me if the massage places work the same way, and how much am I suppose to tip?

Thanks,

Terry

Guest icon513

You pay the massage fee to the counter -- between 390 baht (90 minutes at Body Club) to 600 baht (60 minutes at Hero).

Tip goes directly to the masseur. Between 1,000 and 1,500 baht is normal.

I visited a couple of different massage places during my recent trip.

Arena on Soi Convent near Sathorn had a big selection of guys of all types. Unfortunately the room was not so nice and shower had a ton of black mold growing in it. The boy I picked was sweet enough, but his massage technique just about killed me. He was digging in so hard on my calves that I thought I might never walk again. He understood little English so I had to search my brain for the right Thai words to get him to ease up.

The post-massage action was also fine.

I also visited a place called Fan Club which also off Soi Convent closer to Silom on a little sub-soi that has the Indigo restaurant on it. Fan Club is an upscale place. Very nice rooms and very clean. Good selection of guys of differing types. My chosen masseur wasn't the greatest at the massage part and seemed to pretty much want to move right ahead to the sex part from the beginning. He was also very sweet. I guess most Thai guys are sweet. :-) Prices here higher than most places I think, but I would definitely go back.

Hello there ,

My favorite sauna in Bangkok was Albury and now I go to Hero wich is very close to Albury .

I find both especially Albury cleaner than the other ones and the boys are somewhat older and more muscular .

But in Hero you can eat , ther is a restaurant with normal foot and I invite the boy for dinner.

In both sauna's there is someone who can explain what the boys do : active , passive ,both ;sucking ect.; it is the boy who gets you the drinks.

Have a nice stay

Archived