Massage: Bangkok---WOw! W0w! WOw!

Axiom2001
This topic is 6688 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Although there is a decent number of massage venues in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket-- while I spent some time in Bangkok recently, I decided to go to B&N, 4th fl, Sukhumvit Plaza 212/23, Soi 12 (0) 2251 9714. I went twice: on my first visit I was amazed by the guys' snapping to attention, with beaming, radar-eyes, to be immediately viewed upon my entering and perhaps being the one selected.

For my first experience, I chose Noom, a tall, light complexioned guy, who was dressed in black looking alluring and rather sexy. He gave me a wonderfully relaxing and extremely titillating massage; his moves along the lower legs, slightly touching one's balls did indeed stir me. Doom impressed me so much that I made a special effort in my wanting to see him again once I'd returned from Chiang Mai. Well, this evening I was unsuccessful in seeing him after noting that two taxi drivers and two tuk tuk drivers wanting to exploit me in terms of fare. I said to myself: the hell with it and changed my plans.

A few days later, I flew to Phuket for seven days; when I returned to Bangkok, I went back to B&N during the day, asked for this professional and talented massage guy, Noom. Unfortunately, I mispronunced his name and was told that he NO LONGER worked there;I perused the guys who'd lined up again and chose Alex after quickly remembering one of Totally Oz's recommendations awhile back; in my reflecting back, I have concluded that I indeed made a great, great choice.Thanks, Oz.

Alex, too, was phenomenal as well as personable. When I was about to depart and basking in the afterglow, I spotted Noom (Nome pronunciation) and requested that he come to my hotel room at 11a the next day (which was a week ago today (Saturday). He arrived promptly and really performed quite, quite admirably and satisfactorily. I was rather pleased as well as impressed, to say the least. I gave him the fee for the venue as well as his fee; he apparently was pleased!

When I do return to Thailand and to Bangkok, I will definitely make a bee line to go to this particular massage parlor/venue if it is still open; I also plan to try some of the other massage agencies which have been suggested here as well as advertised at Dreadedned's and at other websites.

Guys, I do think that you will be pleased with both guys that I saw..... I was......Ouch! Ouch! WOw! WOw! WOw! :9 :9 :9 :9

AX:

I have a question that I have not seen published in the archive section anywhere that you might be able to help with. Is this a professional massage place with NO sex, a professional place WITH sex, or a place primarily for sex but includes a massage?

James

In response to your query, I do think the places are professional in scope-- with or without a release. But I also think they are principally set up for the former activity plus more if agreed to by you and the massage therapist. The guys at B&N are apparently certified.

I wanted a great massage which included a super release at the end, and that is what I received during my five massages that I had while in Thailand.

Discreetly discuss with the host what you want; I merely asked if the guys were flexible; both of the guys who gave me the massage (oil and/or creame)were quite professional in their overall massage techniques.

To end I would like to see responses from those who live in Thailand and know the ends and the outs of the massage venues to address your query.

Although I was indeed pleased on all five occasions in Bangkok and in Pattaya, I think someone who is more experienced at this would be able to respond much more explicitly to your question!

Also surf the website:cruisingforsex.com. A lot is mentioned there regarding the massage venues in Thailand. It's a free site for joining.

Check out the information on dreadedneds.com and dragoncastle.com.

(Their set up to address the second area of your query--...can't remember your exact wording.)

One can pretty much assume that any of the massage places listed on dreadedned.com offer a mix of massage and sex. As a general rule, you can assume that sex is available at any place advertising "male massage." The quality of massage will vary from OK to not-so-good, on a par with the massage that you might receive from one of the massage boys on Dongtan Beach. The male massage venues can be very enjoyable, but if you're only interested in a real massage you're better off looking elsewhere.

I have been to Thailand many times. I have tried all of the well known massage places. I always come bact to the B&N. It is assumed by all of the BN boys that the service goes well beyond a typical massage. Incedently every boy I had provided a very good massage. I also go there for the extras after the massage.

I go in, sit down on the sofa with a beverage, and take my time checking the boys our. There are usually 20 or so boys to pick from. I do knot know what my parameters are but one or two always seem to catch nmy eye.

B&N is just a short skytrain ride from the Tarntawan where I usually stay.

The other thing I enjoy doing is going to the Golden Cock. I sit back with a beer and in minutes three or four boys are all over me. Shirt comes off pants down and easy pleasure abounds.

If you show the Thai people respect you will be blesses with friendly smiling people who just can not do enough for you.

At a massage place in Pattaya and another one I visited in Bangkok (not B&N)the Host was very open about the tip for the boy was one amount with "No Sex" but a higher amount "You want Sex". So the bottom line at all the massage places are that the boy expects (an deserves) a bigger tip if sex occurs with the customer. I had a companion with me on my last trip that was only wanting a massage but was having trouble with the boys wanting to go farther. After a few days he just told them before starting he was paying $$$$ and NO sex, the same amount the boy expected with sex, and he happily got JUST his massage.

B&N has always been my favorite Massage place in Bangkok and is within walking distance of my hotel. Very good massages and the boys have always deserved their bigger tips. My problem is that I like some variety but end up seeing the same boy each day if I've had a great time with him. I have spent much time with Kaye at B&N on all of my 3 trips to Thailand. On this trip he was not there the first day and I chose another, forgot to get his name but he was great. 2 days later Kaye was back and ohhh the hard decision. Too bad life as a whole can't be filled with such equally pleasing decisions. :+

Maybe next time I too will just choose one and try the send the other to my hotel later thing.

Archived