New Bars in Sunnee

TotallyOz
This topic is 7115 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are several new beer bars in Sunnee as well as some new beer bars. I have been to most and am enjoying getting to know them each night.

O-zone is on the same street as Memories and Monty's pool. It is on the second floor of one building. The decor is nice and very clean. It has a nice sound system and comfortable seats. The boys are more on the bulky side but there was a variety. Still they do not have many boys in the bar but it was nice and enjoyable. The drinks were cheaper here than any bar I have been to in Thailand and I am not sure how long it will last. I met one hot guy who was 23 and solid as a brick. He was very sexy and from the Northern part of Thailand. We spoke briefly and I'll be going back for more of him in the future.

y2K is another bar in Sunnee. It is being run by some guys I know and it an alternative bar for the area. They have advertised with the locals as keeping everyone in the bar over 18 and they have a much more bulky guy than the other bars in the area. Tonight, it was packed. The waiters were nice and the food was free tonight as they had a party. It was a fun time and I'll be going back for sure.

It looks like the season is picking up speed and getting into high season. Many boys have been "offed" for the past few nights and I recommend that anyone who sees a boy they want take him early. Don't wait until the end and not get the boy you want.

Archived