Dream Boy - Team Boy

TotallyOz
This topic is 7123 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Back in Bangkok with a friend and having a blast. Went to all the bars on soi Twilight, "offed" my favorite boy from Future Boys (29 years old and loads of fun), and made it to many of the bars.

I know that Dream Boys moved locations and had a good time there tonight with the guys on stage performing as well as the Big Dick contest. For some reason I was under the impression that Team Boys was owned by the same group at Dream Boys. I was told tonight this is not accurate and they are not the same owners. Anyone have the scoop on this?

Guest icon513

No, "scoop", really. Dream Boys lost their lease on their original location and had to move. Owner then leased out the space to a new group who opened Team Boy.

Thanks Icon. I appreciate the info. I was told by a mamasan at Team boy it was the same. I can see why that would want others to think that. Then, last night, my friend said it was not the same group and that Dreams Boys owner's get upset when that is told. :) I can understand that as well.

The show at Dream Boys was good. As I have seen most of the shows on that street, do you have any other bars I should see in Bangkok Icon? Which is your favorite?

Guest icon513

I don't have any favorites, really, and actually rarely go out to the bars anymore. Only when a group of friends goes might I tag along to be social. I guess I just got really bored with them about ten years into my stay here.

When I choose to go to the bars looking for someone to off, I almost always go to Saphan Kwai. The Mamasans at the bars there have been in place forever, know me well, and make me feel welcome as a local -- whereas I don't feel that way anywhere in Patpong, even after hundreds and hundreds of nights out there. I feel patronized in the Patpong area, and the human sideshow just doesn't appeal anymore.

I do go to the massage parlors every now and then, rotating between Aqua, Arena, and Hero.

Guest icon513

I hated it as "Nice Guys", mostly because of the offensive owner. And it's still nowhere near the top of my list now, although they occasionally have some nice boys.

I just don't like the set-up there. I find it very uncomfortable to select from a line-up of boys all standing in a row staring at me from a few feet away. I don't like to be bathed -- that's something I prefer to do myself. And I find the facilities tatty and depressing.

Bangkok Boys & Dream Boys have the same management, along with Yes! Pub. The same group owned Blue Star. I tend to think the new Dream Boys space is a remodling of the old Blue Star. In the past the same group owned BoysBoysBoys in Pattaya, however, they no longer advertise this relationship.

Which Saphan Kwai places do you recommend? I stopped going there quite a while ago. In general, the bars didn't seem to have the same traffic that they once had back in the eraly and mid-90s. Adam and the go-go places really seemed to have rather small (and narrow) selections and Charmming obviously no longer attracted models (to be polite). The Saphan Kwai places always seemed more friendly and laid back, but selection is selection. I've actually had good luck at Dream Boys, as along as I avoid the golden oldies who've been working the bars for years. Bangkok Boys seems like of a waxworks than my last visit, but this time thy still had several guys who've been working the bars for at least a decade.

Guest icon513

If you want stunning looks, Patpong is the place. I'm more into regular-looking guys than model types -- and find they perform better and have less attitude as well.

I always stop in at Be High, Adam, and Heaven. Sometimes I head down the road to Charmming, Hippodrome, and The Eagle as well. I don't care for Waterloo or Aladdin.

Archived