Bangkok CLubs and Bars of Hunks and Maturity!! Hellllllp, Please!

Axiom2001
This topic is 7168 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Fellows, I'm already planning a trek to Thailand in May of next year. I've booked the trip; now it's time for me to begin making additional (truly fun) plans!

Although I've been to Bangkok on two other occasions (and with two diverse groups), this time I will be doing some solo traveling. I like mature guys, so to speak, and would like recommendations as to what clubs in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Phuket have guys who look older and are muscular and relatively hung? I know I'm asking a lot, but perhaps some of you veteran travelers to the "land of smiles" can assist me!

Again, I know I have plenty of time to access the notable websites, but my getting an early preview will help! I always like to hear from those with experience and expertise!

Thanks, men! Axiom: 9 :9

In Pattaya you want Boys Boys Boys.

This is all you will find in this club.

You will find some in many other clubs including Top man in Sunee. But Boys is where you will get the biggest selection.

In Bangkok it is Tawan and a lot of the massage Parlors such as B&N. Again you will find some of that type in many of the clubs.

V Club, which is a massage parlor with an upscale, mostly Thai clientele usually has body builders and always has a few buff guys. It's on Phahonyothin Soi Aree (Soi 7), and convenient to the Soi Aree Skytrain stop. It doesn't have the atmosphere of the Silom/Surawongse places which is a reason enough to go there (i.e., the guys tend not to be pushy and the food is quite good). It's a real Thai place, although the management speaks English and will make you feel welcome. The place is owned by the same guy (a Thai model) who also owns Albury on Sukhumwit Soi 11 (which also often has buff guys) and Freeman which is off of Silom (and has less to recommend it).

Guest icon513

The boys at V Club also tend to be poorly trained -- if trained at all -- in massage, and to be very limited when it comes to sex. Actually, V Club fell out of favor with most people I know, both Thai and foreign, several years ago. Hero, Albury, Aqua, and Arena are much better alternatives in many people's opinions these days (certainly in mine).

Guest icon513

PS: also, I think you are mistaken about the ownership of V Club. It is not owned by the guy (Andy, or Anand) who owns Freeman, Albury, and Andy's Men -- but but by the guys who own the Chakran sauna nearby.

The guy who owns V Club, etc. is a friend of a couple different friends of mine (Thai & Farang). It's not the same ownership as Chakran--I've repeatedly looked into this because V Club & Chakran sometimes do joint promotions. I've been going to V Club since the time it opened, as I lived in the neighborhood back then.

V Club does make sure that the guys have at least rudimentary massage training. I doubt that this is the case at Aqua or even Albury, where I've not had much luck with massage or sex. The guys vary widely in what they do sexually and this has always been the case with all these places. If anything, I consistently have had the worst luck at Albury.

I wound up having a rather lengthy relationship with a guy I met at V Club last year--he was the best sexual companion I'd had in Thailand in quite a long time, as well as a nice guy and a capable masseur. The general sleaziness of Hero is a turnoff and some of the guys working there have been bar boys of one sort or another for over a decade. I couldn't imagine recommending the place. I have a similar opinion of Bangkok Boyz. The last time I was there (in June) it was a like a golden oldies show. There were at least half a dozen guys who'd been around since at least 1993 and, for the most part, they were the among the least sexual guys of their heyday. I can just imagine what ripoff artists they are now.

Archived