to: TotallyOz

FourAces
This topic is 7251 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Thank you so much. I am glad some of my posts are read and enjoyed. I love to share great places I visit so others will enjoy them as well.

I don't post pics of boys as I have never felt that if a boy does not advertise on the internet that it is not my place to be the one to post of pic of him there. I have always kept to this rule of thumb.

However, as a few posters on this board know, if you meet me in person sometime and we feel comfortable with each other, I will send you more pics than you care to look at. ;)

Then there is the Firecat category. :) He gets bombarded with webcam shows all the time. I think sometimes he wishes he had never met me as he is in the middle of dinner and he hears my IM summons to a video show. ;) Fire, where were you last night? :)

Guest Tampa Yankee

Goldfish Gathering

> Fire, where were you last night? :)

He was imitating your lifestyle at Campus, Adonis, and Taboo before returning home to file a report with me and then collapsing into bed. Had quite a night it seems.

Get ready Oz for the Firecat entourage to Thailand this fall. He is busy lining up 3-4 of Montreals most gorgeous twinks for the 'mother of all holidays' }(

Fortunately, I will have some extra capacity in my hotel room to take up the overflow. I'm always happy to help in the breach. :+

Guest msclonly

Other Thai bbs web address

What is the website address for the Sawasstee Board?

I am not spelling it right and my Favorites List is hiding it.

RE: Other Thai bbs web address

TotallyOz, I, too, have also enjoyed reading your threads and responses-- from your carioca adventures to those in the "Land of Smiles!" (I almost typed the "Land of Oz"!:-) )

I am tentatively planning a visit to Thailand in September and plan to read everything that's here. I've posted in the first major forum and would appreciate your responses if you find time to do so! Thanks!

Although I've been in the "Land of Smiles" previously, it is like doing something completely new! :-)

Archived