Bangkok for the Weekend

TotallyOz
This topic is 7253 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am in Bangkok for the weekend to catch up with some old friends from my last visit. It is my first trip back to Bangkok on this particular journey. What I have noticed is that in the 2 months since not being here, several new bars have opened and some have renovated. The boys I wanted to visit that I met on my last trip are still working but not necessarily at the same bar. Some are at the same place but some have moved to other bars and some are on vacation or holiday to their home village.

X-Treme bar is still head over heels my favorite for atmosphere and quality of boys. I love the show there and the owner is great. I met three new boys from there last night and all three were super sweet and the bar seems to have more gay boys and ladyboys than the other bars I go to.

Future Boys is still going strong with many types of boys and large numbers of everything. Many of my favorites were still there and 2 came with me to the hotel last night and one just left for a noon visit. The management is accommodating but the doormen are pushy to get you inside. I thought in 2 months, I would be forgotten by all but every bar remembered me and the management at Future Boys called me by name.

Jupiter 2000 is the same as before. They have tons of boys on stage with a nice atmosphere and plenty of boys to choose from All their boys are the more built type of boys as was the majority of boys from Future Boys.

Boys Bangkok was going strong last night and seemed to have a large crowd of clients. The boys were more on the larger side but there were many that captured my attention and I am going back there tonight to off a boy if I find he is able to do what I am looking for. :)

There were 3 other bars I went into but were not particularly impressed with any of them.

Dick's Cafe is still there and the waiters are friendly and helpful.

Today I am off to B and N for a massage and perhaps to Babylon for a real massage later on. :)

Anyone been to Bangkok recently and have suggestions for me of where to go?

Totally Oz

Carpe Diem

New Dream Boys

The new Dreams Boys location is great. The bar is well done and has tons of space. The fucking show was as good as it gets and the boys there were sexy. The make up of the dancers were mostly muscle boys and boys that were well built. There was tons of eye candy to go along with the new surroundings.

Archived