Fishing Trips

TotallyOz
This topic is 7254 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Yesterday, a group of 6 Farangs rented a fishing boat for the day and took along around 35 of our favorite boys (the boat would have easily held another 20 or so boys). The boat was a 3 decker boat and all boys fished the day long, went swimming in the most beautiful clean water, danced to the music, drank a bit of beer and whisky and had a great day. The boat left the dock at 10am and returned at 6. The cost for the entire day was 6K baht. Split between the 6 Farangs, the cost was less than 24US for the boat. The food was provided by the boat at a cost of 200baht per person so if a Farange brought 4 boys, he paid another 1,000baht. Each Farang did a BYOB.

The total cost of the day was around 50US for the each Farang and all the boys had a marvelous time.

Another Goldfish moment in Thailand. :)

Guest msclonly

Buddha and the Boys

There is no doubt in my mind, that the 'Boys' are certain praying at the Temples is paying off and they are being blessed until you leave town. Perhaps you will find your way out of town blocked and you will forever have to live there.

I also suspect, that the pharmacies will be doing a lot of business selling Antidepressents or tranquilizers, if you do leave town without plans to return!

}(

RE: Buddha and the Boys

ROFLMAO

>I also suspect, that the pharmacies will be doing a lot of

>business selling Antidepressents or tranquilizers, if you do

>leave town without plans to return!

I suspect that the pharmacies will be doing a lot of business selling antidepressents or tranquilizers to me when I leave town or am forced to depart. :)

As I said in a previous post, I have not needed any Ambian or other relaxant since being in Thailand. Everyone reading this should jump on the next plane over here for a relaxing week of peace and tranquality.

Archived