Lek's Bar and Funny Boys 1

TotallyOz
This topic is 7280 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My Thai boy for the week (maybe longer) and I went to the Day/Night area last night to hit a few gogo bars.

Leks is one of the larger bars in Pattaya with a nice stage and tons of viewing room wrapped around it. There were about 20 boys on stage at any one time and they were all very handsome men. It is not a twink bar but more of a muscle or bigger man bar. There were many sexy men on stage and the management was nice and friendly. I would liken it to BoyzBoyzBoyz and think they have the same type of boy. It is located directly in front of the Day/Night Hotel.

Funny Boys is also in the same area and across the street from Leks. It has a beautiful decorated interior and is smaller than Leks but a cozy atmosphere. It had about 15 boys on stage with another 10 sitting in front. The mamasan there was extremely nice and helpful. The guys there ranged from a few thinks to a ladyboy or two to some on the mid to late twenties. It was nice and cozy with good music and nice atmosphere. There is a Kareoke bar upstairs that I hear can be fun as well.

Those were the two bars we hit last night before we headed over to BoysTown to Throb for the show and ThaiBoys. We met a guy at Thai Boys that is the ultimate athlete. He was about 6 feet tall, lacrosse boy body and 24 years old. He was very handsome and I didn't think he was gay when I first saw him. We invited him over for a drink and he greeted me with a nice French kiss and said, "Thank you. You very sexy man." I ask if he was gay and he said yes. I asked if he did everything and he said yes. I asked if he was married and he said he was working on it at the moment. :) I was not able to take him back with me last night but tipped him well and set up an appointment for Wednesday night with him.

Fire, this one would have blown your socks off!

Oz, lek use to be the manager of boyz,boyz,boyz. Thats why it feels the same I think. When I was there in November I thought the selection of guys was kinda lame though. Have you been to pattayaland soi 1? there are a few places there that i like a lot and narcissus(sp) massage place on soi 2 i think it is, they had a few good guys.

anyone taken you to hollywood disco yet? thye loudest music in the world I think...I usually take the airplugs from the plane with me there.

Guest msclonly

SOUNDS like the music system was turned up to the maximum and distortion, as so many bars, restaurants, and dept stores seem to think is good for sales. I don't understand how that is possible, when you can't even be heard when ordering something.

Distortion is not relaxing! Neither is bad Rock!

What happened to listening or relaxing music?

Where has Classical music gone? At least, it lets the brain

get synchronized.

Do you think there is more road rage due to radios in vehicles being turned up to distortion level?

I haven't been to any of the massage places here yet. I have good intentions to try them. I usually spend full day at beach, then dinner with my boy and his friends and then the clubs. I had an off day yesterday and had planned for a massage and a bit more fun late night but my new husband called me 18 times to check on me to see where I was and what I was doing. :) I finally gave up and met him and his friends for Karoke. Talk about an experience! I bought a bottle of whisky for the boys and a bottle of Malibu for me and my ladyboy. The boys from the bars I have become friendly with drank the entire bottle of whisky and my ladyboy and I finished the bottle of Malibu. All in all, the entire group was drunk. If you have never experienced a group of what you may think are shy Thai boys with whiskey in their belly at Karoke, you have yet to experience life here. It was a site to see and a great deal of fun. The music was loud, the singing was not great but the fun was abundant. Everyone in our group (about 6) was moving with the music, a bit of dancing on the sofas and the more they drank the crazier they became.

Guest msclonly

Good massage

You get good massage on the Jomtein beach, if you are directed to the best ones. There use to be students that came around. And they were good.

A couple of years ago, it seemed like some other men and women organized by some company(?) took over the beach massage business. They wore clinical looking jackets with some name on them. Mediocre massage at slightly higher price.

Perhaps the guy who runs the chairs, etc on the gay beach can help and tell you, those that are the best. I asked him in the past for referrals.

:+ :9 :p

RE: Good massage

>You get good massage on the Jomtein beach

I get one almost every day there. I think they are great for a massage. They are not full service like the ones in the massage places. But, it is very relaxing and for $5 for an hour, a great bargain! :)

Guest msclonly

Not necessary every day!

It has been my experience, that deep tissue massage is not beneficial on a daily basis. It overstimulates the nervous system, and it does not have sufficient time for healing.

The same goes for an authetic Thai massage with the deep tissue pressure to the larger nerves. So you might be surviving mediocre massages by getting superficial rubs, more or less!

I decided to get deep tissue like shiatsu or the real Thai treatment upon arrival and before departure, but would not consider a daily deep presssure treatment.

Had shiatsu massage on two days in a row many years ago and it was NOT good!

Can make these statements, because of extensive training in deep tissue and manipulative techniques, that are known by a limited number of professionals. Have continously added to this foundation over the years. Even the very muscular Thai boys melt from my techniques. They line up for their turn. The more muscular they are, the stronger deeper pressure they prefer! Some of them are pretty good giving a simple Thai massage.

I realized you are traveling in the fast lane, and took that into considerations, when I made the above statements.

:p :9 :*

Archived