A Day in Pattaya

TotallyOz
This topic is 7289 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Typical day for me:

I wake up every morning next to a beautiful Thai boy. I would like to say it is a different one each day, but I love familiarity and it has been the same one for almost my entire stay. He is adorable and we get along great so all is well. I normally wake up a few hours before him so I get my e-mail and internet work done while he is asleep. Firecat normally sends me an e-mail check list of things I need to do. :) Or, not do. :) I am here in Thailand and the World's Best Tour Guide is still telling me where to go and who to see and advise on a daily basis from a continent far away! :)

Normally, in the night, my boys arms are always wrapped around me and every time I move, his body seems to magically move to conform. :)

After we wake up, we eat breakfast, have sex and head to the beach. He invites one, two or three of his friends to spend the day with us. We go to Mr. Lit's beach area and have an umbrella and towel. Wat is our waiter and he always takes good care of us. Yesterday, it was me and my boy for the week, his brother, a friend and a sexy ladyboy we had a threeway with a few nights back.

The beach is relaxing as I have met some really nice American expats that are fun to chat with and a wealth of knowledge. It is also nice to compare notes on the bars and the boys. It really does help with selecting the right boy.

Yesterday, my boy, his friend and I rented two jet ski's. It cost us 1400 baht for the hour which is about 30US. It was great to go high speed in the ocean around all the beaches in Jomptien.

Back at the beach, our little group ate lunch, drank beer all day and had a fabulous time. I also bought a group of gogo boys from SoHo bar a round of drinks as they came to see me there and say hi. The total cost for the entire day of food and beer and soda was 1110baht or about 25US.

At the end of the day, the group of 4 went back to my hotel and went swimming and drank more beer and had some appetizers. The days here are lovely and even though I have been warned many times that I would hate the summer months, it has been fine so far. I grew up in Alabama and it is no worst than a hot summer's day there. :)

After swimming in the pool till the sun set, my boy and I went to the room showered and started out night out. We picked up a second boy from StarBoys and went to Sunnee Plaza for dinner and more bars. As I said in my post yesterday, I am not going back to StarBoys as the mamasan was mean to me. :) So, I sent the boy an e-mail and he magically appeared at my hotel room on time and dressed to kill. His hot shirt was sexy when I opened the door and it took all the strength I had not to just rip it off and have him right then and there. :)

To "off" a boy here is 200baht. That means the they are allowed to leave the bar with you. The three of us ate a nice Italian meal next to Kaos. The cost was 460baht for all 3 of us or 12US.

The 3 of us went to Kaos and then to Kboys. Drinks in the bars are 100baht. Normally, I will hit about 5 bars per night just to drop in, get a drink and see the boys dancing. Last night, I was really excited about my three-way boy so we headed back to the room.

Thai boys are not always great with 3 way situations but these 2 were fabulous. They were great with me and with each other. The session lasted a bit over an hour and it was just amazing. Since Firecat knew both of these boys and had introduced me to them, I jumped on the webcam so he could say hi to each of them. :) They like the fact that he was so nice to them when he was here and told me to see them. And, I think Fire likes a live cam appearance of some of his boys in Thailand. Me, I just love it all! :)

The boy from StarBoys left. My boy and I ordered a bit of room service, drank another beer and headed off to sleep early. As I said, he is a good at cuddling and my night was in bliss. I have found that I don't need Ambian to sleep here as it is so relaxing to be here each day that my sleep is sound and nice.

As I sit here typing, my boy is in bed. I hear him breathing and the sounds of his sleep. With no anxiety in the world, no drama in my life, I know that today will be yet another great day in Thailand. :)

**Tampa - Ready to visit yet? :)

**Firecat - Today's Agenda? :)

Guest Tampa Yankee

Oz,

My condolences. I wish things were going bettter for you. :+ I know that a sound night of sleep can be most vexing to a dyed-in-the-lace New Yorker such as yourself. :p

Yes, I am ready to come -- heat and all!! However, my accountant is not yet ready for me to come. ;( Firecat advises me to hit you up for 60K miles to speed things up. Best advice he has given me...lol.

Try not to have so damn much fun!! It is not very So. Baptist of you. :7

Guest msclonly

Some things to do on the way back to Bangkok!

Between Patayya and Bangkok, there is a place, where the monkeys hang out and come right up to the visitors. For some reason it reminded me of a natural park with many trees and vines. It may not be too far from the water off the expressway.

The monkeys are always hungry and looking for handouts. But you should have gotten used to this in Pattaya!

But more important, there is a 'FORGIVING' stop, where you can see all the major sins in an artists rendition, that you might be or have committed. All you have to do is follow the walk and find the depicted 'sins', that pertain to you. For a donation, those 'sins' are forgiven, so that you are able to enter the Paradise or Heaven of your choice. Of course, the more serious the transgression, the bigger the donation required!

I wondered how much $$.$$ it would amount to have all one's sins cleansed away. That $$ would not be a problem for you, and it is a very interesting and thought provoking stop. The Thai boys enjoy this, as well, but it seems they don't take it as serious as some Westerners! Non-denominational, so everyone is covered by the suffering figures.

:+ :+ :9 :p

A little reseach should locate it for your Taxi driver to find. They like these kind of stops, also.

RE: Some things to do on the way back to Bangkok!

For T.Oz it would have to be "Grand Canyon" size park for all of his sins to be forgiven ;-)

After reading and envying his "rough-tuff day" today, can`t help thinking about that Jimmy B song "another day in paradise" :-) :)

:) Thanks for the suggestions guys. There are some cultural things here I would like to do but seem to get distracted on a daily basis. My intentions are good but the road to hell is paved with them. :)

Each day here is just as relaxing as the one I described. Marc may be right, you may not see me for a while. :)

Fun: there are days that it seems I am living in that song. :) Actually, each day.

I have wanted to see the animal shows here as well as the Elephant Farm. There just seem to be so few days and so little time.

Fire and Tampa: Tom really enjoyed his little video show last night. He says it is fun to see you guys talk about him on camera. I keep telling him how wonderful he looks on the webcam and he asks, "you sure?" YES. I say. YES. :)

Guest rampo

You may want to check out the Sanctuary of Truth (take a baht bus to Soi 12 off of Naklua Road, then catch a mocy taxi to the Sanctuary). My Thai friend and I visited it last month and we were both impressed with it.

http://thailandforvisitors.com/east/pattaya/truth.html

If you have a couple of days, you may want to take a special friend or two to Ko Samet (about an hour's drive from Pattaya, then a ferry to the island). You can arrange transportation and a bungalow at any Pattaya travel agency. Your friends will thank you - I've yet to meet a Thai boy who didn't love the place. It's great for romantic dinners on the beach (the tables are set up at the water's edge), and now that it's the low season, there won't be the crowds that you find during the winter months.

Guest msclonly

Suffering in hell for your sins!

Ozzy, you use of hell sort of reminded me, that the figures are depicting the tsuffering you will do in hell for your various sins. With a lot of Baht, you can wash away the sins.

But after, I woul suggest you be VERY careful not to commit them again!

:+ ;(

RE: Suffering in hell for your sins!

>Ozzy, you use of hell sort of reminded me, that the figures

>are depicting the tsuffering you will do in hell for your

>various sins. With a lot of Baht, you can wash away the

>sins.

>

>But after, I woul suggest you be VERY careful not to commit

>them again!

You mean I would have to keep going back on a daily basis? Damm. That is a long journey. I wonder if there is a way to do a direct deposit for my sins? That would be an option and save me a great deal of time. :) :)

BTW: I don't really think I have too many sins. I am doing what I have been taught, taking care of the multitudes, feeding the hungry and loving all those I come in contact with. :) (Except the mamasan at StarBoys who fucked me over last week. :) She sent a message by the boy there to me that it was not her that lied to me to tell me my boy was there. It was the Big Boss. He didn't know I was a good customer and she told him he made a bad mistake. My boy tells me it is a point of contention there as I have "offed" him many nights since but don't go in to buy drinks and tip them. :) I think an appropriate move would have been to offrt to buy me a round of drinks for the mixup. But, it has not happened. So, I am never, ever go to to Starboys again. Anytime soon at least. :) )

I think

>an appropriate move would have been to offrt to buy me a round

>of drinks for the mixup. But, it has not happened. So, I am

>never, ever go to to Starboys again. Anytime soon at least. :)

>)

>

Hmmm... Thailand is changing your personality. Have never known you to carry a grudge before!

Oh wait... I was thinking of someone else!

:+ :+

>Hmmm... Thailand is changing your personality. Have never

>known you to carry a grudge before!

>

>Oh wait... I was thinking of someone else!

Me? Carry a grudge? Are you kidding? I get over things instantly. Notice I have only brought up the Starboys incident in every post! :) Time is of no consequence here and I don't wear a watch. So, an instant for me over here may take a bit longer to mellow down. :)

Guest msclonly

Ozzy,

I see no reason why you can't make a BIGG deposit in advace for the coming trangressions.

Perhaps even a GQQD customer discount can be arranged!

:+ :+ :+

Guest Tampa Yankee

Oz,

My advice: hold off until all your sinnin' is done (30-40 years more) so you know what the full tab is. I suspect that you will be able to negotiate that one down... lol :p

Guest Tampa Yankee

>(Except the mamasan at StarBoys who fucked me over

>last week. :) She sent a message by the boy there to me that

>it was not her that lied to me to tell me my boy was there.

>It was the Big Boss. He didn't know I was a good customer and

>she told him he made a bad mistake.

Hmmm... this from someone that has already played fast and loose with the truth...lol. What is the difference anyway? The bar fucked you over -- BIG BOSS or mamasan.

My boy tells me it is a

>point of contention there as I have "offed" him many nights

>since but don't go in to buy drinks and tip them. :) I think

>an appropriate move would have been to offrt to buy me a round

>of drinks for the mixup. But, it has not happened. So, I am

>never, ever go to to Starboys again. Anytime soon at least. :)

I'm pleased to see that you are a man of your word... even it if comes with a 'use by' date. :p Can't wait till I help you boycott that bar... no pun intended... much. :+ In the mean time I have to boycott a couple of bars in Montreal. }(

>I'm pleased to see that you are a man of your word... even it

>if comes with a 'use by' date. :p Can't wait till I help

>you boycott that bar... no pun intended... much. :+ In the

>mean time I have to boycott a couple of bars in Montreal. }(

YY: I said boycott, not boy coddle. :) I am not sure how you would do with the boycott. We all know how you do with the other! :)

Hi. I ended up staying at the Marriot. I needed a hotel with high speed internet but this was the only one I could fine here. They are friendly with the boys as long as they have ID's and are over 18. They do ID all boys that come to your room almost without exception. My boy that has stayed with me for 8 days or so I registered for the room so they leave him alone. And, we have been here 2 weeks so the doormen all know me and they let certain boys that are friends just come to room if I am there. But, when I have someone meet me in room, they always take ID and hold till they leave. Some guys may be offended by this but I like it and it is fine with me. All boys that are over 18 have ID's and have no problem leaving them downstairs. If you ever want someone a bit younger, the Marriot is not the place for you. For me, I avoid anyone without ID and honestly don't want someone that is not willing to leave ID downstairs anyway.

Guest Lust4Life

OZ just a quick note of appreciation for your continued updates on your travel through Thailand.

One of my long time dreams is to visit Pattaya. Until I can make my dream come true I enjoy reading what you and others (on another message center) share.

>OZ just a quick note of appreciation for your continued

>updates on your travel through Thailand.

>

>One of my long time dreams is to visit Pattaya. Until I can

>make my dream come true I enjoy reading what you and others

>(on another message center) share.

Thanks for the note. Let me make a suggestion to you. Drop everything and plan your next trip over here. If you like asian boys, there is no way on earth you will not feel like you are in paradise! It is the trip of a lifetime and you will be treated like a king. Plus, if you know a few M4M'ers here, we can meet up and show you the town. I know Fire is coming for a few weeks at the end of the year and we are working hard on TY to come.

Plane fares are only about 800 roundtrip and worth every penny. I stay at more expensive hotels that most of the people I hang out at beach with. Most of them are very happy with hotels that they are paying 700baht a day for or less than 20US. A two week trip here is really inexpensive. If you have the time off from work, come over here and I'll take you out for dinner your first night and teach you the ropes! :)

Guest msclonly

Leave some unturned stones for the rest of us!

Please be discrete and do not blab all the secrets of Thailand for everyone to see. Leave some stones unturned for my arrival on Dec 15 for my Annual Get Away From the Holidays Trip!

One of the reasons you are having such 'easy pickings' is the decreased tourists compared to several years ago at tourisms height.

So don't do everything humanly possible to change that for the rest of us who will follow later in the year.

}( :+ }(

RE: Leave some unturned stones for the rest of us!

LMAO: I agree. I will keep my posts to "Thailand is ok. Not for everyone for just for those that call tolerate the heat." Would that help us both? :)

Hopefully, we get to meet on your December holiday!

Guest Lust4Life

Thanks for the invite OZ. I love Asian boys and have been facinated by Asian culture too. If I can gather the funds and take the time off from work we might actually have a date near the end of the year :).

Archived