XXX Club

TotallyOz
This topic is 7285 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tonight I had my first taste of XXX bar. Holy Shit. I was shocked. It takes a lot to shock me but I am almost speechless. Walking into the bar it was dark. Sitting down my eyes began to adjust. There were about 8 boys that surrounded us. All them them jacking off. I had 3 dicks hit my arm and leg within 20 seconds of sitting down. My friend put 100baht (2 bucks) in a can on the table and all the boys started pounding furiously to see who comes first. The first one to shoot their load gets the 100baht. We did this about 10 times and there was cum all over the table, floor and a few stains on my pants.

While this was going on, there were two boys sitting right next to us jerking off. I smiled at one as he was adorable. He stood up and stuck his cock in my mouth. I played with him for a few seconds and said I prefer to get sucked. He said ok. Tried to lead me to the bathroom.

While this was going on, there was a real fuck show on stage with boys fucking each other all around.

I went into sensory overload. I am not sure if I have recovered yet or not but XXX is a club that you need to see to believe. Take lots of 100baht bills and you will have the time of your life! :)

XXX is in Sunee Plaza, South Pattaya. If you go to the street all the boy bars on on, it is there. It is on same street at Kaos, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite bars here. They have a great selection of boys, men, ladyboys and nice mamasan's. I had the most amazing ladyboy from there a few nights ago. Sexy, smooth, amazing ass, beautiful tits, awsome smile and just very classy! The beer bars across the street from the gogo bars are fun to hang out in as well and relax and watch the crowd flow by. Last night, after XXX we walked outside, met a boy that doesn't work in a bar and I just had to have him. Who am I to resist? I am weak.

Guest rampo

XXX (formerly Crazy Pub) has been around for years in the Sunee area of Pattaya. I visited it once about 4 years ago and must admit that it was a bit too raunchy for me. It certainly was raunchier than any of the bars I visited in Bangkok's Patpong, even in the heyday of the sex shows. Do they still have the guy who pulls the ribbon out of his ass?

Yes, the guys with the ribbons being pulled out of his ass is still there. There were 3 of them last night and they did a 3 way ass pull if memory serves me correctly. However, honestly, I had trouble focusing on any show as the boys standing next to us jerking off was a bit too distracting. :) I was enjoying the fuck show till a cute boy sitting next to me shot all over his stomach. My eyes and had to see closer and my hand just had to feel. }( :p }( :9 }( :*

I too did find it a bit raunchy for my tastes. But, it was fun and enjoyable and I'll go back there when I am feeling a bit raunchy myself. :) Most of the time here, I prefer Throb as they have a great show, clean atmosphere and good boys. Kaos is rising up in my book as the most visited every night but I guess it is because I offed one of their boys for a week and he and I go back there every night to see his friends.

K-boys is a bit too much for me as well but it is because there are boys there that are definately not 18. I feel a bit uncomfortable there at times but it is a fun place to hang out as the boys love to be on stage and dance. It is perhaps the most interactive stage I have seen.

SoHo has a great drag show late at night with beautiful costumes and beautiful ladyboys. I have enjoyed their show on more than one occassion this week.

Starboys is a nice bar but I got upset with them last night as they know which boy I off everynight and I asked if he was there and the mamasan said yes. I went in, ordered a drink and waited. I asked the boy's friends if he was there and they said he had the night off. I called mamasan over and she said that he was off but there were other boys. I was pissed. I threw a tantrum and explained that I had spent over 4K in tips and drinks in her bar in one week and that she lied to me to get a 100baht drink for me and my friend. (two nights before I went to get him and he was gone and it was no problem. I bought all his friends a drink and we chatted) Not a good business move on her part. I left and am not to return there again. Ever. Never. Well, ok, maybe not ever. But, it sounded good to say. :)

I have found great pleasure in the beer bars and just sitting and chatting with the boys. I have a great deal of fun there. It is a bit hot on the outside but it is ok.

I will work on a tit for tat detail of all the bars here if anyone is interested. I think most have been spoken about but would be happy to share as much info as I can with anyone. :)

Archived