Dear Lord I Need Help, PART TWO

Guest IM_Moore
This topic is 8215 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest IM_Moore

Here is part two of my life, the REAL me. Part one is titled "Oh God These Wires Are So Tight....

Dear Lord this is a prayer

Just let me know if you're really there

Dear Lord come gain control

Oh Lord come save my soul

Give me dignity restore my sanity

Oh Lord come rescue me

Dear Lord my vanity is killing me

Oh Lord it's killing me, it's killing me

If you give your soul to heaven

And your soul begins to bleed

Remember all the sevens

Don't turn up when you need

If you do believe in glory

Then please believe a fact

Give your soul to heaven

You won't get it back

I'm down deep and I need your help

There's no one to turn to and I can't help myself

Dear Lord hear this call

Oh Lord save my fall

I'm scared I doubt

Dear Lord help me out

I despair my Lord my prayer my Lord

Care my Lord

Dear Lord take the time

I believe your story now you believe mine

Oh Lord I'm on my knees

Oh Lord please please beware

My Lord oh care my Lord

Give me dignity

Restore my sanity

Jeff,

When did you decide to become one of the board’s “Bully Boys”? You’ve gone from a person who supposedly only responded with venom when provoked by outrageous personal attacks, to a rather aggressively shrill arbiter of other people’s behavior. Even going to the point of suggesting his “absence would be greatly appreciated” as in the ‘Goodbye to Deej’ thread.

I will agree that I don’t “get” most of IM’s posts. Some are just plain mean and others are incomprehensible. I stopped trying to figure him out after his bizarre attack on Rod Hagen immediately after Rod had extended an olive branch and helped him find a guy in LA. Huh?

That said, I find it equally incomprehensible that you would be so harsh. Believe me, I am not even one of those guys who LIKES sensitivity, but it seems to me that you have tried to portray yourself as such. Maybe I missed the thread where IM was attacking you, but I do remember you being completely outraged that someone dared to mention your medications during an exchange. I would think that you would be a little more sympathetic to someone who seems to share your bipolar issues and not write them off as hopelessly insane.

I suppose pointing all this out is grounds for a counter attack. It's just that I’ve noticed a real change in the tenor of your posts.

Phage

Just as IM expressed his opinion re: deej, I too have expressed my opinion re: IM. IF, he's truly "mentally ill", then I do feel for him as I know firsthand how difficult life can be. But, on the other hand

if he's purposely being a bitch...well, fuck him!

Funny, how some people see only what they want to see. Many of IM's

posts of late have been nothing short of cunty. Why even bother to start a thread about deej? Why is it necessary to INITIATE such nastiness?

I do know what "sensitivity" is and I also know what it is to enable someone in their behavior. I would never have quit self-medicating with alcohol and sought help for my manic-depression had I had people

in my life who were afraid to speak the truth about my erratic behavior. I hated some of them at the time for some of the things that they said to me, but now, over a decade later, I can see how their brutal honesty helped me in the long run.

jeff4hire@aol.com

Archived