rio, the after glow

tealady
This topic is 6136 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

as you all know i went to rio, and had a great time. i was lucky that the city was getting ready for the pan america games, so it was safe and clean.

i stayed at the hotel atlantico, i would stay there again.

now the hot men, each night i would go to point 202, and on the other nights i would go to 117

rui, a tall hunk of a man, turned out to be a great guide, and he showed me the city for little more then dinner, and free transportion. we went to the beach 3 times, and i would pay for everything, then latter we would meet up at the baths and then go out after. his english is good, and his phone number is 95489390

fernando, 6'+ met at a street party with rui, the next night he was at club 117, what can i tell you he was hot, the only thing was he said he was pasivo, but not really, but a great kisses. his number is 22785099

pietro of club 117, a long hair god, six pack of death, i watched him come in to the club to work, he was dressed is a suit, stipped down to nude, and then went to wash his body, and his long hair, then he brushed his teeth, and took care of buisness. well i just had to have him, all clean and all. hot hot time, his number is 021 88107172

on my last night, i did a duo, with alex, and oliver, both wonderful, and i can't wait to go back to spend more time with alex.

now about the clubs, point 202, nice enough, and walking distance to the hotel, no problems with the door man, and the locker boy, i found it was nice to sit and have a drink and have all the boys walk by. each night there were over 30 men, all looking for fun.

club 117, short metro ride, and a safe enough walk up the street. i got to know the ladies behind the counter, and they took good care of me, i found the rooms great, nice big beds, and showers, and tolets to use. the main stage/bar was great fun.

i found it funny that the strippers did not want to show dick, but then you walk into the tv room and there they are jacking off, showing dick.

the best night at 117 was no towel night for the workers, so now they are all naked, now naked man night, means they are naked they are given a tea towel to sit on, but it is not long enough to wrap around the waist, the costumers get the normal towels, but we get to see all, which was nice.

each club had differnt offers, the only way to find out is to ask, but you must go to nude night at 117.

now the price to be paid, the first nights they knew i was not from there so they charged me more and more, but after the 3 and 4th night, i learned to trick not to ask them how much, but i showed them on my fingers, how much, they would then nod yes or no. i even had the pasivo's for the low price, which is the normal price. i would still tip well, and most of the models wanted to give me their phone numbers for next time.

yes as i get better at it, i could call a man, and have him come over to the hotel, they liked that they did not have to go to the club that night, and i had the fun of saving the fee, which i chould then give to the men.

rio, i can't wait to go back

Tealady, I am glad that you enjoyed my now favorite city of beauty and life amongst the lovely cariocas and that the "Brasilian Bug" has attacked you. I am interested in Rui's guiding. Please send me an email at this site: this can be accomplished by your going to profiles and clicking on my avetar or site name (Axiom) and proceeding. I'll get it at my private as well as at this site in my box. <This would be most appreciated!>

I know when the "no towel night" is held at Meio Mundo, but you did not cite the day or days for this at Club 117. I think all of us who read this site and particular forum would appeciate knowing this!

In November, if all goes as planned, I will fly from Buenos Aires (EZE) to Rio (GIG) and spend only seven days this time since the bulk of my trip will be spent in my traveling to and in Peru, Chile, and Argentina.

rui, the only thing i have for him is his phone number, he is a big tall hunk of a man, i think maybe 6'4", i am only a top, but he did say he is versital. so i am sure he will top for you.

mind you he is huge, you beter bring XXL condoms for him. also he is a great kisser, and his english is very good. he has a warm happness personality

if you want some adventure give him a call.

Archived