hotel ATLANTICO, Rio, i highly recomend, sex with the staff

tealady
This topic is 6139 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

ok, boys, i just got back from rio, and had a wonderful time.

yes i stayed at the hotel ATLANTICO, and found it perfect, the price per night was around 85us. the room was great, that odd little front room in the suite, which has a table and couch was fine, still don't know why it is there, but makes a good place to leave your beach things. the main room of the suite was great, as was the big 2-3 person shower stall.

they did not mind guest to the room, and only once did they ask for ID. i think you can bring someone in with out them saying anything, but i think it is best that you report them to the front desk for your own protection. no extra charge.

now the fun bit about the staff. the cleaning men, or staff men in white, where white pants and tops, i was watching some of them work, and i relized that all of the men in white didn't have on any underwear, their dicks were flopping around in their pants, very hot.

well one of the men was cleaning the elavator doors, in the lobby as i was waiting, i saw his dick flop in his pants, and he saw me looking, the doors opened i got in, and he got in to work on cleaning the inside of the elavator. i pushed my floor 9, and he pushed 13 the pool floor.

as soon as the door shut, he grabed his dick and balls, and gave them a good scratch, and tug, i did the same to mine and smiled at him, he then grabed his dick, which now was getting a little stiffy, which you could really see, as i said he had on no underwear. and he smiled back, i looked at it and said "grand ay" the only word i could think off. he smiled as he held his dick and said in english, yes. well knowing that the elevator might had a tv cam in it, i behaved, the door opened, i noded my head for him to follow, and he didn't.... how odd.

well i remembered that he was going up to 13, so i cought the next one up, he was waiting for me on the pool level, we went in the bathroom that is there for the pool use, once inside he pulled out his huge hard un cut cock, we had fast sex, and he shot a large load into my hand. i said thank you, gave him a 20 as a gift, and told him my room number, just in case, you never know.

more on this story latter.

Rio, various facets of history and culture, the saunas, the boys and men in various areas, and we as travelers to the "land of the cariocas," have been discussed rather extensively on this board for at least eight years now. This is the first that I've read about a hotel employee and his "hanky panky."

Sometime ago, Trilingual, the individual who first posted about saunas in Brasil, but in Rio in particular at that point, made a comment which I remember. He stated that jobs are difficult to come by in Brasil, thus when one gets a position that pays a seemingly tolerable wage, the employee will not engage in sexual activities while on the job. Presumably, the housekeeper did not follow you to your room because he more than likely felt safer in the toilet facilities on the upper floor or roof top area. That area does not have much traffic. At any rate when I've stayed at The Atlantico Hotel on my five occasions, it has been rather serene during the day.

...glad that you enjoyed yourself as well as having given the man a "tip" in honor of his offer to you!

• 2 weeks later...

yes bear man their is more to tell.

lets see i took fernando up to the pool after going to point, he had no trunks so he stripped off, and went naked into the pool, it was natural for him, i did not get in, as it was a bit cold for me, but he loved it, he got out, dried off, and then we went to the room for some fun.

the hotel desk was great help, i was asking about taxi to suger loaf, and he said, why don't you just take the bus, it was just down the block and was all of 2$.

i did love the help at the hotel all dressed in white, and flopping dicks in their pants. i saw my man again the next day, no repeat, but he did give me a big smile and a wink.

i had a great time, and can't wait to go back

Archived