Summertime 2007 in Brasil!!!!!!

Axiom2001
This topic is 6339 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, guys, as we all know it is summer in Brasil (its high season). As a Brasilian aficionado who usually travels there during the spring (September - November), I am in need of living in that culture vicariously from the experiences of others (culturally/sexually/curiously). Send on those travel vignettes and sagas!

This forum has been rather dry in a long while. It is time to keep it flush as it previously has been! :-) :-) :-)

Lucky, thanks, but, I, too, traveled to both Argentina and Brasil in October 2006. The temps in Buenos Aires were just fine with me; my friend and traveling companion and I had sun almost everyday. This was not so in Rio. In Rio the weather really, really did an about face. As I recall, I experienced about three "good" days, but on one day-- the weather was indeed glorious. A friend and I went to the fort and did our own tour, but before we got to the heart of this venue, my friend took pictures of some of the men in speedos who were training on the beach; the background was phenomenally clear, just magnificent. This particular beach was loaded with bronzened bodies. I did not write about this day when I returned to the States, but it would have made an interesting read to and for those who frequent this board.

The intent of the thread was to, as stated, read about one's experiences in "Mother Brasil" during the high season.

In 2003 I went to Carnaval. When I returned to the States, others and I wrote about our exciting adventures while in Rio during this time (which happened to be summer). I think those stories still reside in the archives at this site. We writers received quite a few hits at our various threads. :-)

Archived