Is this Peruvian guy for real?.....

Italiano
This topic is 6536 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well....in another Forum they state that this guy has been discussed many times before and he appeared in different blogs. It is a mistery...Nobody apparently has seen him in the flesh.

Is he a fake? Is he morphed? Is he for real?

I love Internet!

:D

THIS GUY IS ONE IN A FEW MILLIONS! I have been to Peru, and I did not find ANYONE in Peru hung like he is, not even close in size. The couple of guys I "finally" managed to meet are very small in size - sort of reminded me of Thailand. Considering the gay scene in Peru, I will not return to Peru again; terrible gay scene. For the first few days I thought I was the only gay person in Peru (smile). Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. For those of you who have been with this guy, indeed I think you are fortunate; that is, if you had a good time. Any kiss-n-tell?

THIS GUY IS ONE IN A FEW MILLIONS! I have been to Peru, and I did not find ANYONE in Peru hung like he is, not even close in size. The couple of guys I "finally" managed to meet are very small in size - sort of reminded me of Thailand. Considering the gay scene in Peru, I will not return to Peru again; terrible gay scene. For the first few days I thought I was the only gay person in Peru (smile). Oh well, nothing ventured nothing gained. For those of you who have been with this guy, indeed I think you are fortunate; that is, if you had a good time. Any kiss-n-tell?

Archived