Recife hotel?

imrthr
This topic is 6816 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

About one and one-half years ago I visited Recife and stayed at a hotel NEAR the beach. During my stay, I met an American at one of the saunas who was staying at a different hotel that was located AT the beach up from the center of town.

I briefly visited the different hotel but I was not a registered guest. The hotel is friendly to our group and has a liberal visitor policy.

I cannot recall the name of the hotel. The hotel, by Recife standards, is one of their better hotels.

When I try various searches on this board or searches in other medias, the hotel does not appear, although I recall the hotel being discussed on this board sometime early last year. I would recognize the name of the hotel if I saw it in writing.

Does anyone out here, who knows Recife, know the name of this hotel located on the beach?

Thanks for your help.

About one and one-half years ago I visited Recife and stayed at a hotel NEAR the beach. During my stay, I met an American at one of the saunas who was staying at a different hotel that was located AT the beach up from the center of town.

I briefly visited the different hotel but I was not a registered guest. The hotel is friendly to our group and has a liberal visitor policy.

I cannot recall the name of the hotel. The hotel, by Recife standards, is one of their better hotels.

When I try various searches on this board or searches in other medias, the hotel does not appear, although I recall the hotel being discussed on this board sometime early last year. I would recognize the name of the hotel if I saw it in writing.

Does anyone out here, who knows Recife, know the name of this hotel located on the beach?

Thanks for your help.

>Does the Hotel Boa Viagem ring a bell?

>

>

Sorry, no. If I recall, the word "palace" made up part of the name. Although I searched this board and others, nothing came up that even remoted matched the hotel.

The hotel was too nice for it to have closed. The beach location together with its fine outdoor restaurant and other pleasant amenities would indicate that finding the hotel would be easy. Not so!

Sometime last year, a poster on this site discussed this hotel as well as the saunas in Brazil. However, maybe the posts were lost during the computer crash that was reported some time back.

If anyone remembers the name of the hotel, please let me know.

Thanks

>Does the Hotel Boa Viagem ring a bell?

>

>

Sorry, no. If I recall, the word "palace" made up part of the name. Although I searched this board and others, nothing came up that even remoted matched the hotel.

The hotel was too nice for it to have closed. The beach location together with its fine outdoor restaurant and other pleasant amenities would indicate that finding the hotel would be easy. Not so!

Sometime last year, a poster on this site discussed this hotel as well as the saunas in Brazil. However, maybe the posts were lost during the computer crash that was reported some time back.

If anyone remembers the name of the hotel, please let me know.

Thanks

Archived