Estação Report

trilingual
This topic is 6984 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Somehow I got the itch tonight and decided to have a "boy's night out." Now that I'm in a relationship It's been a while since I visited a sauna, but I figured I'd go have a look at Estação, where a tall, nicely built, lightly hairy and horse-hung kid named Leleco has been working. He's become a favorite, because we seem to really click in the cabine! Unfortunately, he wasn't there, and the place was semi-empty, but lo and behold Leleco's cousin Jorge was there. Jorge is almost as tall as Leleco, golden-skinned (Leleco is white), and well-built, with deep green eyes and an endowment to rival his cousin's!!! (Well over two handfuls, and very hard and straight.) He's also equally good in the cabine, and we spent a most pleasant time busting the time limit on the cabine and also busting his more than substantial nut! Jorge has a bit more of a "nasty" side to him than Leleco, who's more of the affectionate type, but Jorge was more than giving him a run for the money! I don't usually like three-ways, but if they're not inhibited about being with the same client together, I'd seriously consider inviting both of them at the same time and be the gringo equivalent of "Dona Flor and Her Two Husbands!"

While I was chatting up Jorge when I arrived there was another kid names Isaias (?) with a more slender build and a rakish moustache who was displaying some very heavy artillery in an effort to get my attention! (Clients were scarce on the ground tonight.) By the time Jorge and I were done, he had left, though. I had some time to kill before meeting some of the M4M gang at Corujinha, so I was watching the evening news when a dark-skinned kid named Kleber came into the TV room and also began showing off his very impressive credential! Since there was still time I decided what the heck and off we went to another cabine. While not as skillful in the sack as Jorge and Leleco (at least for my rather vanilla tastes) Kleber was surprisingly good! He's about 5'9", and hung nearly as well as Jorge. I gave him one of my world-famous blow jobs, which yielded the second big load of the evening. To my surprise and delight, Kleber didn't soften for a minute, so I just kept going and before long he shot off even more abundantly than before! Ahh, youth! Kleber said he's cramming to take the test for the fire department (who also are the lifeguards at the beaches). He's certainly got the look and definitely has his own fire hose!

By then it was time to head for Corujinha. But considering the small number of guys who were at Estação tonight, I couldn't have asked for more if there had been dozens! All it takes is one or two guys who really turn you on and who cares about the rest? (Don't answer that question, Tomcal!!!) Just a reminder of why there's absolutely nothing to compare with Rio and Brazil! :p

Guest dreynsol

Tri, you're right, it really only takes only one "Oh my God" experience to make any of the saunas worth your while! :-) As far as your "world-famous blow jobs", you must have improved your technique being around Brazilians. They are the BEST in my book.

Spoke to my Pablo last night who has promised to meet me in Sao Paulo during my trip. When I met him my first trip, I told him that he was the best sex of my entire life -- and I have been around the block in my day! :-)

In the last few weeks, I have been with four American boys without the "pay for sex" agenda -- one absolutely gorgeous, but I will have to say I would rather pay for the Brazilian experience than have an American boy for free.

Brazilians know passion which is so lacking in this country, and it makes a world of difference.

Tchau, meu amigos

- Drey

Archived