Tuesday Night at Estação

trilingual
This topic is 7066 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The BF has gone to Florianopolis to spend Carnival with his family and friends. It'll be his last chance to see them before his university classes start again in a couple of weeks. Meanwhile, Tri is here in Rio, a Carnival widower of sorts! Dropped into Estação this evening where I had a very satisfying double-header. First up at bat was the redoubtable Leleco (6'5", white, about 25, slim with a very nice natural athletic build, slightly hairy, and extremely well hung -- a good 9.5 - 10 inches and fairly thick, but not so much you can't swallow quite a lot of him). What I like about him is that he's not aggressive or pushy, and he's a very affectionate, gentle guy in the cabine. I suspect he probably has an edgier side, too, but I'm not the one to bring it out in him, and he rings my chimes just as he is. I've been with him a number of times and they've all been good!

Round two was with the stunning Henrique, a fairly new addition to the regulars. He's about 5'7", about 21, with a really beautiful face, caramel brown skin and a very nicely defined, naturally developed physique. He's also very sweet and non-pushy. In the cabine he was also extremely affectionate (and an enthusiastic kisser). A "grower not a shower," his very suckable dick makes a generous mouthful while still being able to take all of him, generating groans of appreciation! ;) After he got off, he was still affectionate and gave me a very gentle and relaxing massage, after which he lay down on top of me and cuddled some more!

How these two guys haven't been snapped up by some jealous boyfriend is beyond me! They both seem like major catches! But there they are, happy to meet you at Estação. So enjoy. . .

Archived