Story: Harmony

Bastian
This topic is 8217 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Daran sat naked, cross-legged on the dune, watching the waning moon ripple in the sea, mirroring eerily the reflection in his near black eyes, a gift of his Greek heritage. "Getting colder," he thought, grateful for the blanket he had brought with him. These were the times he cherished the most, the times when he truly was alone in his own thoughts. It had been an average day, he had only seen 2 couples and two regulars, and although he was certain his performance was adequate, he felt drained and disappointed in himself. He felt like screaming into the surf, for all the good it would do. A familiar buzzing next to his thigh shifted his focus.

"Daran?" came the soothing tone from his small black Vox. "We really have to get going, it doesn't reflect well on a Gate to be late for an appointment." Daran sighed and began to get dressed, pulling on grey pants over his slim hips and his black Academy shirt over his head. Vox was right. As long as he was alive, and he kept his communicator in working order, he'd be connected to his own personal piece of the planet's Artificial Intelligence. He couldn't make up an excuse to miss an appointment, even if he wanted.

"With you around, every Gate will always have a sterling reputation." He slipped the box into his pocket, still not quite used to the unsettling feeling of talking to himself. Every human Gate's mobile unit had some of their own highly complex engrams stamped within the tech, acting as a filter and port for information. He highly disagreed with the government policy of using his own voice for the unit, even though he could see why it was necessary. He secretly felt his life was disjointed enough without adding electronic schizophrenia.

"It's the Chestnut's appointment tonight, right?" he spoke into the air. "At least after this session my contract's up, and they can find another sexual Gate to fix their marriage." Still, he was glad for the work. He was shorter than normal, and was always guessed at about ten years younger than he really was. He had short, light blonde hair which contrasted his eyes sharply, high cheekbones, and a naturally lean and slim body which added to his youthful appearance. Few clients would trust their sexual well being to someone they perceived to be barely out of puberty, but once he showed the strength of his talent, he usually had the opposite problem with contract termination.

"I would urge you to consider renewal," said Vox, "as contracts are not exactly piling up in your inbox. Besides," it continued, "you've already been in both their heads, and done an excellent job, might I add."

"Flattery will get you a nice salt water bath, so keep it up, doorstop," Daran joked as he made his way to his car. He took a deep breath. He WAS a bit surprised at how well he had done with the Chestnuts. He knew he was potent for his age but there was quite a bit to overcome. She was an overly rouged, overly weighted housewife, and he was an overworked businessman with issue upon issue confounding the actual love and affection both were willing but seemingly unable to give the other. Still, he never played the game of unnecessarily frequent or recurring sessions some other Gates did, and when he knew his job was done, he left the rest up to nature. "Hmph, nature, fucking lousy nature...," he whispered. The Nature he relied on daily which had given him his looks and incredible talent, was the same Nature to which his parents, who had been Gates themselves, had ultimately succumbed.

"Last stop, Daran, after this we can go home." Daran sat upright in the driver's seat, glad that Vox had taken over the driving while his mind was preoccupied. He got out of his car, showed the doorman his badge, and went up to the Chestnut's home. He stopped at the door. "Would you like some help with this one? You don't seem to be yourself today." said Vox.

"No, I'm ok, I was just thinking about my parents." The Vox was silent. "Let's get this done and get these people happy, it'll be a nice pick me up." Daran placed his hand on the doorframe, signaling his arrival to the occupants inside. Mrs. Chestnut answered, smiling broadly. With a flurry of gaudily flowered gossamer material, she ushered Daran into the Master Bedroom.

"Oh, deeear!" she said. "I love how you people can always show up perfectly on time. Well, I suppose it's a must for you. Stiiill," she went on, "it's oh so appreciated. I've been preparing Harold in the back bedroom. We've been doing those breathing exercises you taught us, and get this -- I think I actually FELT him last time! You are so wooonderful, dear. I simply cannot thank you enough. Haaarold! The Ga- I mean, Daran's heeeere!" Daran mentally wished Vox would put a dampening field around him, her voice was peeling the enamel from his teeth.

"I'm very pleased to hear that, Mrs. Chestnut," Daran said politely, "I assume you'd simply like to get started? My Vox will begin recording the time." He took his familiar position in a large white chair at the side of the bed, and smiled warmly at the male half of the Chestnuts. "Hey Harry, have you been losing weight? You look great." Daran slipped Vox out of his pocket and put it in his lap. "Well, I can see you're undressed and ready, so let's begin, shall we?" Daran briefly, but ritualistically, though of his eight long years spent at the Academy, the classes, failures, successes, and ultimately graduation. Being the son of the only two Gates in history to ever reproduce successfully, and the consequent scrutiny and ridicule left a bitter copper tinge to the memory, but the pride in his acheivement over adversity was like a balm. He closed his eyes and whispered into his lap, "Vox. Carrier frequency point ten. Seventy five percent."

The slight pressure began in Daran's temples, and slowly spread toward the center of his forehead. The tingling increased, and like a spider web being pulled from flesh, he felt the fine ribbon of energy began to approach the embracing couple in front of him. He suddenly poured his thought into the male on the bed, causing him to flush and his cock to engorge. "Receptive this time, huh Harry," Daran thought, "you've been practicing." Daran felt himself fill his client's body, the hair on his Harry's chest became his own, the slight sunburn on Harry's balding head giving him pause, while Daran's true body leapt to attention in sexual response. He remotely felt the twinge at Harry's asshole, a subconscious longing in his client Daran responded to with fervor. He pushed the ribbon deeper into Harry's mind, causing his client to gasp and open his eyes. "I'm ready, Marcy," they both said through Harry's mouth. She was straddling her husband, and slowly guided herself onto his cock. At the contact, Daran suddenly rushed to fill her, both his cock and his mind filling what was empty like water. He looked down through the female's eyes at the man beneath them, placing his own desires for male flesh over her own, translucent but insistent. Daran made her hips thrust down again and again the length of his hard shaft, mimicking male thrusts. He knew his client needed to be used aggressively and instinctively switched bodies and perspective. Now Daran was underneath, massaging his own testicles, playing a finger along his own ass crack, fondling his own large nipples as his cock was softly massaged. He mentally placed sensation at the opening to the female's asshole, could see himself behind filling the tight opening. The grinding became more intense, and Daran's own needs took over. He looked through her, her form barely visible, and saw the large man's body beneath him give with each thrust, felt the short breaths billowing up and playing over his chest, felt the sweat drop from his chin with the force of his pounding, the sensation of the same drop landing on his own chest began to send Daran over the edge. He quickly reached behind and pushed forcefully into the warm tight hole of the man underneath him with a finger, eliciting a painful gasp. Suddenly he felt himself convulse around the cock inside, near painful spasms that traveled from his hole's lips upward, his mind shot like an arrow into the man, feeling the tightness of the orgasm start in his gut and build hotly at his cock until Daran couldn't stand anymore. He shot upward into his partner, cum wetly gushing from his cock, burning around the cock's shaft as it filled it's hole. They grabbed the wet sheets, every after shock pushing more of themselves back into their bodies and Daran out. A sudden final snap, and Daran could feel the soft chair beneath him once again.

"Hot Damn!" Mr. Chestnut finally spoke. "Whew, that was the best by far, Darr! You sure can tell what gets us going before we do!"

"That's my job, ...Harr." Darren's palms were red hot. He could still see the pattern of energy on his own skin. He blinked. "Vox. Cycle down, point oh three." The Vox was silent, but Daran could feel the low sympathetic hum that meant the AI was sonically bringing the Gate's body systems back to normal. He held the unit at the side of the bed. "Well, I suppose you both want to get to cuddling and talk about what you've learned." Mr. Chestnut voice authorized Daran's fee, and collapsed onto the mattress. Mrs. Chestnut leapt from the bed and gave Daran a wet kiss on the cheek.

"Hooooney! You are welcome here anytime, anytime! Harry's an animal when you're in there! Suuuch a godsend, you human Gates, lovely! Who'd have thooought, being able to pass from one person to the next and share them! You must neeeever be lonely!" Daran smiled weakly, kissed Mrs. Chestnut on the neck, and left the couple alone.

"She got to you with that last one, didn't she?" Vox spoke softly, once they were back on the road. If he didn't know any better, Daran would have thought it sounded worried.

"What are you talking about, hockey puck? I'm fine, it was a fine day...I saved marriages and made the world a better place. What's on the schedule for tomorrow?" Daran hoped his voice was steady enough to fool the AI.

"Let's see," Vox beeped once. "Two same sex United couples, and 2 singles scheduled...are you sure you don't need the time off? I can call in a few favors with the home office..." Daran's attention darted to the side of the road. In a crumpled heap was a badly beaten young man, with what looked to be a ravaged backpack at his side. Daran screeched the car to a halt and ran to the young man's side.

End Chapter One

Guest Zach DC

hole adjectives

Nice Bastian -- auto-biographical with a hard twist. This chapter stands as a story on its own. One suggestion: use lots more adjectives when describing buttholes. Thanks.

Zach DC

Harmony, Chapter Two

Daran knelt over the injured figure and started to shout an instruction back to the car for the authorites. Before he could turn, the crumpled man on the turf flipped on his back and opened the flaps of his jacket, releasing a bright and blinding flash of light, followed instantly by a billowing cloud of thick greenish powder. All Daran's senses immediately went into shock, a piercing ring cutting through his mind. His skin went numb as he fell backwards onto the road. "Phase complete, AI is neutral, loop installed. EST 30 minutes. Out," a muffled voice said from beneath his mask.

The first thing he noticed when he started to come to was a very cold, heavy feeling around his neck. He was naked except for some sort of small tight shorts -- not his own -- and was lying on a soft, very comfortable mat. His left ankle felt heavy and was still completely immobile. Then, as if his body had stored the pain while unconscious, it came roaring back, a rapid convulsion doubling him over and eliciting a small whimper. "Hey, are you awake? You were out for a long time." A man's voice came from somewhere in the dim, shadowy room. "That stuff can be brutal, can't it? I heard they used the full strength on you, you must be something. Don't think that automatically gets you to the head of the line though." The pain starting to subside, Daran instinctively began to reach out with his sense, trying to locate the origin of the voice. He imagined a small spike in the center of his brain, and began to pour energy into the image for an attack.

"I may be unable to move right now," Daran said weakly, "but I'm certainly not defens--" A mule kick pain shot from his neck to his groin, making Daran yelp.

"Oh, forgot to tell you about that, sorry," the man said. "While you are in the reconfiguration stage the wrong kind of energy triggers the nano in that collar. They hate that." Daran was sure he heard a smirk behind the man's voice. "Don't touch it, or that anklet either, by the way. It completes a circuit, and they hate that too."

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!" Daran screamed. "Who are you, where's Vox, and I swear if I get this fucking thing off me I'll frag your pea brain so completely you'll need population control! VOX! Get your ass in ge-" A sudden blast of air and bright rectangular doorway of light cut him off, and an outline stepped into view.

"Good, our prodigy is awake. I hope your trip wasn't too uncomfortable, you should feel just fine in a few minutes." Daran squinted, and saw a short, thickly muscled black man enter the room, wearing a long red lab coat. Despite his size he looked extremely strong, yet his soft voice and wire glasses wouldn't allow him to appear threatening. "My name is Dr. Everett Marcus, Daran, and I oversee this project. I am here to answer your questions, and acclimate you to your training. Follow me." He turned and walked out of the room.

"I'd go if I were you," said the other man in the room, and Daran saw him in light for the first time, leaning on the far wall. He was slightly older than Daran, with very short jet black hair and jade green eyes. He was also fitted with a snug flat chain collar, and wore nothing but the same tight black shorts and anklet. The man was impressively fit, and had a beautiful pattern of hair on his chest and abdomen. The smirk Daran had heard was still there, and to Daran's surprise, his collar felt warmer and he started to get an erection. "Uh, he's short, but quick, you'd better hurry...we can take care of all that when you get back. No wonder they picked you, nice," the man said, nodding at Daran's crotch. Daran found he was able to move, and feeling oddly excited and slightly embarrased, left the room. Dr. Marcus was standing in front of a large window looking into a room a few meters down the hall.

"I apologize for the manner we used to bring you here, but there really is no other way for us to recruit who we need," the doctor said. "These men have been here for thirteen weeks," he gestured towards the window, and even untrained you're at least three or four times as strong." Daran looked in the window. Two blonde men, in what he was beginning to think of as a uniform, were rolling around on a large flat black cushion. They were both athletically thin, and similir, except for the armband tattoo one wore. The uninked man rolled on top and began feverishly licking the others chest, eyes closed, grinding forcefully into his partner. Daran felt a wave of energy come through the glass, and involuntarily gasped with pleasure. It was suddenly obvious they were captured Gates like him, and he fought hard to not be pulled into the riptide of sensation, or to let his blood boil at the situation. "Amazing," said the doctor, noticing Daran's reaction, and pulled out a small pen shaped instrument and held it up to the glass. "They're only at point four and you can feel it from out here. I'm sure you're angry at learning we're 'capturing' your genetic brothers, but I assure you, they can leave at any time, as will you be able to once I've shown you everything. Follow me." Dr. Marcus walked a few steps and turned the corner. They certainly didn't LOOK like prisoners. Now with their shorts off, both were enthusiastically enjoying each others oral skill. Transfixed, Daran watched as they took long slow wet gulps to the base in rhythm on each other, then began pumping at the same time to fill their hungry throats, an unseen cue connecting them. Daran stopped rubbing his erection through his shorts and followed in silence. He figured they obviously knew too much about him already, and was determined to be alert for any opportunity. "You've met your roommate Marc, I hope he wasn't too hard on you, he was top dog around here until we measured you. And you will get acquainted with the others. Those are just resting/training rooms, but here," said the doctor, gesturing Daran in first with a veined and muscular dark arm, is the main lab."

Daran stopped short inside the doorway, his senses assailed. The high ceilinged brightly lit room was circular, and had a dozen wide, black, cushioned platforms four feet high around the perimeter. Pairs of bodies were entwined in ever changing positions. A furry, bald, well built olive skinned man was on his back with his legs pulled to his chest on the table closest to Daran, his ass being erotically licked by a strawberry blonde sporting an eight inch erection, who was slowly massaging the wet curls of dark hair around the pink hole with his tongue, causing it to open and close with it's need and making the bald man moan. His long tongue darted over the top and bottom of it's target, then finally licked once flat against the receptive hole. He began a slow lapping from top to bottom, moving the sides apart with his tongue, then finally pointing and diving in with a mosit audible slurp. The young blonde held the other's legs, using his tongue to tease fuck just the opening, making the firm round globes push against his face in reponse, pleading it's case for more. On another, a fair haired youth was on all fours, feeding his cock to a loudly sucking eager partner with a thin runner's build. The top man varied his speed and depth with abandon, lost in pumping his red engorged rod into the mustached face beneath him, burying himself wetly and holding until tears slipped out the corners of his partners eyes, and a gagging cough popped his cockhead out of the throat and back to the groaning ministrations of his facehole's full lips and tongue. He slid his nuts along the length of the lips beneath him, popping on then the other into the wating mouth, and sliding his hand slowly up and down the length of his growing cock. He slapped his erection against the others face a few times, then used his hips to guide himself back into the hot tunnel of the runner's mouth. At the next was a middle aged husky black man secured facedown to the table. He wore four shackles, made the same as Daran's anklet, and a thicker version for his neck. Powerful magnetic fields kept his arms to the side, head flat, and feet secured together. A cherub faced, heavy lidded Latin was moving around the table with a small crop fitted with a small dial. In his other hand he held a huge cream colored tapered dildo. He alternated slapping his captive partner's back, legs and shapely dimpled ass with both, then would adjust the dial, stretching and repositioning the bottom's limbs by controlling the field, finally positioning him arms stretched forward, legs apart. The thin red marks were visible even on the smooth chocolate skin. The top dipped the dildo into a heated bowl to the side, pulling it out covered with a honey colored lubricant. He parted the round, smooth and just warmed ass with a couple fingers, opening the pucker, exposing the slightly lighter outer flesh, and with the still dripping monster, began applying steady pressure until he broke through the first ring, continuing without pause until his fingertips at the base brushed the spasming hole. Abruptly Daran flew backwards with a short high pitched moan, landing on the solid chest of the doctor and pushing them both through the doorway. His head fell back, warmth circling his skull like a breeze. He could feel his collar thrumming, and thrust forward as his orgasm overtook him. Again and again, he felt the center of his cock contract, gush after gush soaking his shorts, running thickly down his leg. The world spun, focus was meaningless, his mind racked with feeling cum spurt and arch onto his furry belly, juice shot deep within the warm wet cavern around his cock, the power of ropy strands landing on the dark upturned cheeks and meaty open hole of the submissive man beneath him. His head pounded with dozens of other images, his body shuddered in exhaustion with one final convulsion, and then all was darkness.

Daran awoke for the third time that day. He saw that he was back in his training room. He looked up to see Dr. Marcus standing over him with an electronic chart in his hand, looking concerned, with Marc looking on, obviously trying to hide his amusement. "I apologize for that little mishap, Daran," the doctor said in his soft voice. "We haven't had anyone like you here, and I improperly adjusted the damper in your collar. That must have been quite a ride." He opened a keypad on his terminal an began typing. "No real damage done, at least we know your anklet and collar are in sync, or you couldn't have transmitted so easily. You've made a lot of instant friends around here, you set off a wave over the entire building. Amazing." Daran was too tired to speak, so he didn't. "I assume the short tour was fairly interesting, and you'd like to know more about our little organization." He continued typing. "After all that, it'd be a shame not to experience the main event for yourself, wouldn't you agree?"

Daran looked at Marc and Dr. Marcus, registered what had been said, and went back to sleep.

End Chapter Two

Final Chapter

"Hey, don't you like being awake? It'd be nice to actually talk to you while you're staying here." Marc's voice and a sudden burst of sunlight roused Daran groggily from his rest. He was lying cradled in front of Marc with an arm draped over his stomach. Daran could feel the heat emanating along the outstretched form next to him. "Typical man. Shoot off thirty-odd loads and they crash out on you. You know your stuff, by the way, your readings were off the scale and I had a blast. Hungry?" Daran turned face to face with his companion, meeting a lidded deep green gaze. He couldn't believe how attractive Marc was. His face seemed to change with his thoughts, handsome and expressive. Daran's morning arousal began to show, but he was also famished.

"That'd be great, but aren't you supposed to keep captives away from the windows?" He looked around the large room. His end had a large black bed with a small table beside it, and at the other was a mahogany table under a large window. His time spent there had been incredible, but he still didn't approve of their methods. "I'd hate to ruin the cloak and dagger fantasy."

"Yeah, that." Marc turned his eyes to the mattress. "Look, you haven't been taken too far away, and it's better for all involved here if you don't know exactly where you are right now. You've got to have figured out that the collar and anklet aren't exactly typical bondage gear." His eyes trailed back up Daran's body slowly, unashamed at the obvious effect it was producing in his cock, and smiling. "They've substituted two of the best guys here for your appointments today, we follow a rotating schedule filling in for each other so none of our clients get suspicious, and the money you would have made has already been transferred to your account through your Vox. When they dismantled it -- " Daran's eyes went wide. "Hey, they had to. Had to flush the local fractal virus they had uploaded out of the hardware, didn't they? Good news is it's incorporated into your anklet now, better than new. The doc can switch it's voice back on, but it's not connected to WorldWeb anymore, so you can't call out yet. He'll have to explain that part." Marc put his hand on Daran's shoulder, and warmth traveled down Daran's arm and across his chest. "But do me a favor, for your own good, don't let him explain everything. You'll be there for weeks, and I think I'd like you back here soon." They stared at each other deeply, taking in the breath of each other's thoughts, and pulled back. Daran grinned, and wondered what they had to eat.

Under a large window his office, Dr. Marcus sat behind a moderate sized black desk, going over the readings he had collected from the previous night. Daran walked in. He gestured to a side table and chairs. "I'm glad to see you look well rested, and I hope our food agreed with you," the soft-spoken doctor said as he sat adjacent to Daran. "I try to make our visitors' stay here as pleasant as possible."

Daran looked at him flatly. "Do you always gas and kidnap your visitors, or just the out-of-towners?" He had relaxed into the situation, but the time for secrets had passed.

The doctor looked down, straightened his glasses, and smoothed his red lab coat. He looked up at Daran. "I meant to explain before our--experience yesterday. I've known about you for some time. The way sensitives can't reproduce or risk mental damage with opposite gender like-talented relations was a focus of my work a decade ago." It was common knowledge, so Daran let him continue. "Your family on the other hand not only survived your birth, but you inherited quite a bit from your parents. I'm sorry for your loss." Daran's face went slightly dark. "My reasearch team has been studying ways to correct this problem for some time, but in the process, we stumbled upon something wonderful." The dark man seemed to light up as he spoke. "You're neuron growth is quite literally a quantum ahead of anyone recorded, your vibratory speed surpassing anything we've ever seen before." Daran remembered his studies in the Academy, and the same glazed look he had worn in lectures began to return. "As vibratory speed begins to approach an upper limit, like the speed of light, time and distance begin to resemble each other. You," he was fairly glowing now, "are the closest we've seen to that upper limit. What you felt...what you caused yesterday was unprecedented. Everyone in your radius was completely connected for a brief moment in time, although it felt quite long." Daran remembered, it was impossible to forget. He had had the familiar feeling of switching perspective, but it also felt like he was everywhere at once, and the feeling that there was even more had touched his mind, too. "I myself," he coughed, "was affected, being so close to the epicenter. No boundaries were separating any of us, space became less prominent in the equation. If we can reproduce those patterns in others like you, I believe we can prolong that connection, perhaps for days, from a single individual with a radius encompassing hundreds. It's as if the psi wave never collapses and we simply ride it's coattails, experiencing everything nearly at once. Since we've enhanced your ability with that resonating colla-" Daran snapped from his fugue.

"Yes, doctor, what about this collar? Doesn't seem like a very hospitable thing, especially when it kicks you in the balls." That was something he was not really ready to forgive. Dr. Marcus turned a noticable shade of red under his dark skin, and adjusted his glasses.

"Our research is extremely new, and, well, it takes some time for the nanites in your collar to reconfigure themselves efficiently using the information stored in your anklet. Too strong a signal early on overpowers them and causes what is basically feedback. We are working on a wrist version, but here," he pressed a button on the pen shaped instrument in his pocket, and the chain fell in Daran's lap. "I hope that makes you feel better. A voice command from you would have done the same." Daran remembered he was still wearing his Vox, and it made him feel better.

"Yeah, they hate that, I remember. So why all the secrecy? It sounds like your work could make a lot of people a lot closer. I do the same thing every day, out in the open, with no major problems."

"We've only ever had one Gate leave our research program. In the beginning, it was completely voluntary, and we had only just begun to understand the implications. During a particularly intense training exercise I was conducting in the main lab, we inadvertantly touched off something from his past he had hidden from us. It was very...unpleasant," the solid, quiet man said, "and he went straight to his connections in the government, who became very interested in my life's work. Being the only one with an ability to feel and manipulate an enemy's energy would be quite an asset." He grew even quieter. "Not to mention the prospect of large scale human connectivity. We wouldn't be nearly as violent or manipulative as a race if we had first hand knowledge of the pain we cause. That fact is considered a threat by some very powerful men. Up to now, there's never been a sensitive or mechanical enhancer strong enough to quite pull it off. Not until you." He was surprised he accepted the doctor's reasoning so easily, but he figured if this intimidating dark man had come up to him on the street and asked if he'd like his brain turned into liquid light, he'd have gone straight to the cops, too. He had to go in every three months for physical and psych evaluations, and was aware the more aggressive elements in government were always watching for military applications for sensitives. Daran caught himself thinking of being in a foxhole with Marc, their bodies crouched tightly together...and quickly cleared his mind. He put the ends of the flat chain around his neck, and they instantly bonded.

"So what's this main event you were talking about?"

The doctor led him down a flight of stairs to an open, grassy area behind the building. They were in a rural area, and Daran could not hear any sound of the city at all. In front of him was a large clear dome 10 meters across, with a cushion not unlike the one he had slept on covering the floor. "This," said Everett Marcus, "is the culmination of years of research and has been the focus of my life. Go ahead, send a feeling to the surface, but do it lightly." Daran allowed himself to feel alert without concentrating the effort, and was shocked to find he felt as if he had suddenly shot a hundred feet into the air. His ears even popped. "The dome can be tuned to a seemingly infinite series of frequencies. We couldn't quite seem to get the data we needed for a large scale static empathic wave, but when I happened upon you, I felt you may be our missing piece." As if on cue, Marc appeared from inside, naked in the sunlight. His dick and testicles hung low from the heat, and a few beads of sweat stood out from his smooth forehead. He walked close to the other men, put a hand against the clear surface of the dome and smiled.

"Wanna try it out? I bet you could teach me a thing or two, buddy." He seemed to pass through the outer wall seamlessly, and Daran blinked.

"Oh, the outer shell isn't exactly solid," said the doctor. "Think of it as a big soap bubble comprised of mainly nanites, swirling, held by something not unlike strong nuclear force, exchanging information nearly instantly. They've been fed the same information we downloaded from your collar yesterday, as has Marc's equipment." Daran looked into the dome, barely hearing the explanation. Marc was standing in the center, face tilted into the light, his weight balanced lithely. Daran followed the line of his strong legs up to his perfectly shaped, smooth ass, and over his defined chest and shoulders. Even the light bouncing from his black hair seemed alluring. Marc's face turned toward the blonde, dark eyed youth a few feet from him, and he cupped his growing erection with both hands. Daran stepped through the dome, oblivious to the scrambling of assistants to bring the apparatus to full function. He stripped slowly, never moving his stare from the man in front of him. Every part of him needed to share Marc completely, and as he reached out with his feeling tentatively, the surface of the dome began to change, an oil on water rainbow making the surface opaque. They stood toe to toe, statuesque, until Daran could stand it no more and opened his lips to the full inviting warmth of Marc's, their eyes closed and tongues sliding hotly together, cocks filling and beginning to rub each other, their sense darting in and around both bodies. Daran stroked Marc's smooth girth, pulling the bit of foreskin forward and back, hot velvet sensations sending his own lust higher as they kissed. He knelt in front of Marc, the red plum sized head bobbing before him. He licked a clear drop from it, the salty taste sending him outside himself and fueling his hunger. He swallowed half of the fat phallus, not sucking but dragging his lips wetly back to the head, using his tongue to coax another swallow of precum from Marc. He engulfed the entire organ's length, and his body felt white hot. All Daran's pent up needs for physical contact overwhemled him as he opened his throat to the hot steel. Marc reached down to cup Daran's face as he began pumping. At the touch, both minds bloomed into ecstasy.

He was kneeling in a small marble room, servicing the hairy Greek official before the council meeting in Cyprus, unable to fit his hands around the fat log that opened and stretched his young lips, every vein on the olive monster caressed by his tongue and dripping saliva to the smooth cold floor.

He was in the hold of the conquered ship, bent over boxes of provisions, the animal skin garments roughly thrown over his back revealing his soft, open, dry hole. The large, bearded, fair headed conqueror poised motionless to wet the tip of hia long cock at the entrance to his spoil of battle. His deep grunting as he thrust the entire length with lust and power into the defeated man distracted him from the betraying spider thin trail that seeped from the swarthy cock underneath.

He was standing chained and naked on a ledge jutting from the wall, cock at eye level as the buyers stuck hairy rough fingers between his taut cheeks, testing for suitability. They forced him to all fours and inserted a slick wooden peg in his raw hole, now property of the man who would enjoy his favors.

He was on his back in the boiler room, the rock hard purplish monster sliding within it's foreskin as he was pounded again and again by the thin black janitor, his red chute remaining open and twitching with the hairs drawn inward at every pause, until the thick member was buried by powerful thighs to rest inside, building the pressure until he could no longer hold back. Bucking, shaking, the sweat and steam stinging his eyes as he burst his load over his shoulder onto the concrete floor.

Brighter and faster the images came, a building blinding flash erupting everywhere his sense could touch, starpoints breaking off and rippling into a warm void. The world suddenly swam into view before his eyes. He was looking up into Marc's deep green eyes, his dark chiseled face drenched with sweat, a droplet of semen trailing from under his chin to the wet swirls between his chest. They collapsed together on the floor of the dome, joined at the skin by the wet eruptions of their love-making, joined inside by a bond greater than their sum. They both began to hear Dr. Marcus' voice at the same time.

"...truly extraordinary! Besides that odd spike you two produced, it was everything I'd hoped for; The radius was well over two miles!" The doctor moved to cover the large bulge and huge trailing wet spot on his pants with his lab coat. "Duration was well into four hours, and still recording sympathetic data. How are you two doing in there?"

Marc propped himself up over Daran, keeping their lower halves in contact. His usual playful smirk had evaporated. "We've...met each other before, didn't remember," he said softly, "I've missed you."

Daran cleared his dry throat. He'd never have to sit alone on a dark beach again. His world had grown, and had become a better place. He briefly studied the perfect curve of the pink lips above him, and pulled them to his own.

End.

Bastian

Archived