What is your favorite guilty pleasure?

Guest man2man4u40
This topic is 8222 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, I want to associate myself with TY here. I concur with TruthTeller's points 1 and 2. There's nothing remotely homophobic or "fascistic" about TruthTeller's position regarding his absolutely spot-on characterization of self-consciously hypermasculine men as insecure. He's also right that the notion of gay men as hysterical nelly queens has largely disappeared. If that weren't so, that character on "Will & Grace" would be pathetic rather than funny (though for my taste he's a little over the top, and not really sharp enough to qualify as camp).

Beavers

>In my straight high school days, those shots were called

>"split beaver", and if really good, "split glistening

>beaver"...

And this is one of the major reasons that Beaver College, outside of Philadelphia, has decided to change its name to Arcadia University. :7

Dick

Guest dstud4hire

Ok, I'll add to the list of guilty pleasures:

1) an ice cold Heineken on a HOT , Sultry day

2) Sex outdoors where one CAN def. risk getting caught.

3) key lime pie

4) Splurging on clothes. (I normally HATE shopping...ok, take away gay point from my membership!!!) But I do have a penchant for DKNY

5) Listening to a Babs CD of her concert and reminiscing about attending her concert (ok, retn my gay points lost due to dislike of shopping)

6) New Year's Eve

7) Getting a great massage

8) taking a hot, great, tight ass, dribbling hershery's chocolate atop the hole, then taking a fresh strawberry between my teeth and placing partially in hole and beginning to eat my way to sin!

Archived