Roberto in Buenos Aires

Mac 100
This topic is 7542 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have just returned from a really good trip to South America I had 3 days in Rio wonderful as usual 2 days in iggusaua Falls which was very Hot and 5 days in Buenos Aires.

Due to having the Air conditioning on in my room at the falls as it was so hot my Shoulder and neck became very stiff and sore and I was in Agony when I arrived in Buenos Aires.

My |Hotel was not very helpful in my seeing a doctor however soon after I arrived in my room Roberto phoned me and when I told him my problem he came straight round to my Hotel and took me to a Hospital to see a Doctor. Not speaking any Spanish Roberto was able to inform the Doctor of my problems with my neck and Shoulder.

I was given an injection and a course of Tablets and with in a couple of days my ailments had cleared up and I was able to enjoy the rest of my Holiday.

Guys Roberto is a Must he is very knowelable about his City and great Company. Also his prices are very reasonable (I think he enjoys meeting new people and showing them around)

He certainly made my Holiday and was full of useful advice which saved me a lot of money.

Don't hesitate if you are going to B.A. just go ahead and book Roberto

I dread to think what would have happened if Roberto had not been around to take me to the Hospital with my Ailments.

The Howard johnson hotel mentioned on this site by Tri is also very good for Gays as well.

Mac

RE: Is roberto away from BA?

Roberto is currently in NY, taking a break from his guide duties, but he does check his e-mail periodically, so if you're patient I'm sure he'll respond!

If you're traveling on short notice, make sure it's clear in your e-mails to him so he can at least give you some tips and advice even though he's not in town.

RE: Is roberto away from BA?

Roberto is currently in NY, taking a break from his guide duties, but he does check his e-mail periodically, so if you're patient I'm sure he'll respond!

If you're traveling on short notice, make sure it's clear in your e-mails to him so he can at least give you some tips and advice even though he's not in town.

Archived