Paging Gulliver and FloridaRobb!

trilingual
This topic is 7598 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

hey guys,

we have already done Porto Alegre, Salvador, and are in Fortaleza. we do not have internet connections and are writing relatively long reports in WORD on my computer. As soon as we get connected we will forward you the news. So far Porto Alegre gets a strong b+,a- while salvador we found weak in the garoto scene only a C. Fortaleza gets an A as a city and we are enjoying the locals with gusto. more later.

Are doing things like opening a brazilian bank account and getting the numbers necessary for the house purchase. I have an idea that Rua Travessa Jao (next to the Atlantico) might become the newest gay retirement mecca in Brazil.

Gulliver

Sounds like that little street may have to get renamed "Beco dos Gringos"! (Translates to something like Gringo's Cul-de-Sac). Hope getting your CPF and opening a bank account are relatively painless for you. It turned out to be pretty simple when I did it, compared to what I thought it would be like!

Looking forward to the full reports on your travel discoveries! Don't keep us waiting TOO long! :p

Archived