Gayligola & Gueto

mjd
This topic is 7696 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I saw Gayligola in Fatima and Gueto in Cascadura listed as saunas that work with hustlers. I've never seen either of these places mentioned here. Does anyone have experience with them? I wasn't familiar with the neighborhoods? Are they far from Copa zone?

Gayligola is a sex club, not a sauna. Some M4Mers I know have been there and didn't care for it. However, we all have different tastes.

Gueto is new to me. Cascadura is a distant suburb in a poorer part of town where gringo tourists are about as common as Martians! I'm not saying "don't go," but I would consider an excursion there to be definitely AYOR. However, if go and have a fabulous time we want to hear ALL details. And I do mean "ALL!" ;)

From visitors who visited both places I heard the following:

they are actually not saunas but sex clubs, and in both they have boys, not as many as compared to other saunas... the major difference is that people engage in sex in the wild and open space so that it's a paradise for voyeurs and exhibitionists. Weekdays are the best days to go to these places whereas the weekends are only good for Gueto.

Fátima is a central neighbourood about 20-25 min. from Copacabana, not far from Club 117. Whereas Cascadura is Zona Norte, and it's not a dangerous area just a suburb with lots of local beauties and very few foreigners which would make you very disputed by the boys. But it's not a dangerous place at all, the only thing is the distance which is huge (about 45 min. from Copacabana). I'd only suggest it after you've seen it all in Copacabana and downtown areas and you are in need of some fresh meat..;-)

Archived