I'm BAAAAACK

Matt_Vancouver
This topic is 8227 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well my month in the UK has come to an end, and I am now officially home: ) Be forwarnded ... there is a lot I've missed on here, and I will be posting up a storm over the next day or two.

Had a lot of fun in London, met some great new men, had some experiences only I could ever have....

I was on my way to see a client, travelling during rush hour(s) waiting for the tube at Victoria station, when this hot guy in a suit(always had a thing for suits... and of course rugby gear: ) walks by and cruises me: ) yay me, anyhow doesn't even look at me again after the initial up and down. So the train pulls up, we cram in, anyone who's ever travelled in London during rush hour knows, you CRAM in. I'm about two bodies away from SUIT, he still never looks at me. The train approaches the next stop, and in an effort to move out of the way for other passengers to get off, I inadvertantly(yeah right) end up pressed up to SUIT, well what do you know, his palm is turned outwards and is now cupping my cock through my jeans!!! Whoa talk about instant hard on!! Needless to say, I stay in that position for the duration of the trip(about 10mins) and come as close as is humanly possible, without actually shooting, to having an orgasm in the presence of thousands of unknowing commuters. wow, hot hot hot, and through it all, he never makes eye contact... not even once.

The very next day, I'm walking through Wandsworth Common(a park) on my way to catch a british rail train to see another client, at around 8pm, it's dark already and I have my headphones on. listening to something obnoxious. A voice from my right side just slightly behind me asks a question, I pull out my earphone, he asks 'do you have a cigarette?' I politly say no and pop my earphone back in and continue walking. Again a voice about 10 seconds later, 'do yo have the time' sorry don't have a watch. Keep walking then I feel a tug at my knapsack, and reach around to feel if it's been opened, nope, but I feel that my mobile is missing!!! little shit i think, and turn to confront him and find 4 kids about 16 or 17, hmmmm "give me my phone" , he keeps walking.... "give me my fucking phone" he taunt me and his mates are circling me... 'who you fucking swearing at?' one says. I grab the little shit by the collar and demand my phone back. He concedes and hands it over saying ' I didn't want your crap phone anyways'.... I pop my earphone back in and continue to the train.

So one day I'm brought to the brink of orgasm on a packed tube, the very next day, a psuedo pathetic attempt at a mugging by a group of kids: ) Ah London... no place like it.

sorry for the length of this... imagine if I actually told everything I did while there: ) you'd need a larger web site... and a few tissues to clean up afterwards: )

matt(he's back... oh no)

Guest ortrud45

Hi Matt

What a hot story with SUIT: I'd like to know more with all and every detail:

1) Question: Are you sure you so innocently pressed up to SUIT or was

it her magnetism and whitchcraft which draw you so close?

2) Once she'd had her palm on your cock, was SUIT wicked enough to

play (groping/massaging/jerking you off?) with your goodies at the

risk of your creaming your pants?:9

3) About what did you think to prevent it?

I'm positive you were all horned up when meeting your client!

um...... SUIT was all MAN, no female hands have gone near my tackle in a few years, well not including my friends cat: ) She just loves the squishy pillow like feeling of a packed basket: )

Anyhow, Suit had his hand on the outside the entire time, noone around could see a thing, because the tube was PACKED, all you can see is what is directly in front of you.

Suit did a lot of grinding, rubbing then full on stroking my shaft through my pants. I was a bit worried that when the rest of the people started to leave the train, that I would be um.... quite visually engorged. (it's tough to disquise when it gets randy: )

but alas I was saved, I had my knapsack to hold in front of my happy member.

Matt(found lust on the district line)

Prince Wiily , as I like to call him, threw those lilly white legs into the air faster than you can say "God bless the Queen".

The whole time I was giving him a Royal rogering, he kept moaning something about all the good ones having left Mother England for the commonwealth provinces. I shoved his underwear in his mouth to shut him up, and got back to the business of using his ass to crown my jewels.

Matt(Showing them how the New World was broken in)

Matt:

So good to see you're back on the continent. I've really missed your presence here. Glad to know that you took the British Isles by storm (as I would have expected) and that you're safely home again. Other than the sad passing of BigA/Andy.....and the advent of the new software....things are pretty much the same. Many voices of sanity and the perennial sprinkling of mental cases still do their thing at the Message Center. Once again, I'm glad you're home again.

BuckyXTC

Guest Kevin 2

WELCOME BACK! You are probably my favorite poster on this board and I missed reading your post for over a month. DON'T think of leaving us again for a month without carrying a laptop and keeping us up on all the fun you've been having. ;-)

Dang, the boy's back less than a day and already the boards are more fun than ever:P Can only imagine being in the tubes with Matt pressed up close. No change that, presses up close and in the flesh!

Will I ever get to B.C?

Love you're back on the board and just as sexy and provocative as ever!!

Guest dstud4hire

Hey Matt, welcome back, (ok, being redundant on top of everyone else's 'welcome')

I was in London same time you were, with a client for a few days.....we kept on noticing puddles everywhere, thought it had just rained....gee, if I would have known what those puddles were!}>

Of course, no wonder you HAD to stay close to the SUIT. Having personal experience with your cock, I know that if you dared to move, the sight of your bulge would have caused quite a commotion, if not the complete and utter break down of their transport system!

So, when are your travels taking you through the MidWest? (being that I'm not going to get to vancouver anytime soon!) I want to offer you a piece of my ass again, if not just the pleasure of servicing your cock with my mouth! ;-)

Welcome back home, glad you had fun!

Gabe in St. Louis

Matt,

May we ask you to give us more of your erotic adventures in parks, trains and everywhere? That genre makes some very good reading (even educational in some cases). Thanks!

Archived