Arthur in L.A.

Guest Arthur Brazil
This topic is 7844 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Arthur Brazil

Yes guys, I am finally a TITAN.

We shooted all day long yesterday in San Francisco, and it came out really special, great time!!!

You'll see me soon!!!

By the way, my cell number here, in Los Angeles, is: (213) 509-5644

For those who haven't seen me, this is my Website:

http://www.9brazil.com/artur

Happy Holidays to you all,

Arthur

Guest Arthur Brazil

Thank you for your kind and smart reply!

However, just very few can take more than one, two or even three times, even in a row.

Fortunatelly, I'm one of those.

I'm glad you're now a Titan and look forward to seeing the video! I also wanted to thank you for the wonderful tour of Rio in late November. I had such a great time that I am returning in January. I told a Brazilian friend all that I had seen and he was surprised I had seen so much--especially the secret location. For a great intro to Rio I highly recommend Arthur, besides his new stardom--he is a great guide!

Guest Arthur Brazil

Thank you, that's very kind of you!

I'm really glad you've enjoyed the tour. I enjoy very much showing such a wonderful city like Rio is, especially to people who really get emotionally touched by beautiful things, just like you do.

Looking forward to see you again and showing you some other places.

Here, I've been pretty busy.

Arthur is a very engaging man. In addition to his great looks, he has the ability to make you relaxed and comfortable. He does shoot a huge load, over and over, and speaking three languages fluently, he can "shooted" with me anytime, anywhere. I look forward to my tour of Brazil next October and 10 days with this great, passionate guy.

jack

Guest ortrud45

I just would like to second the praise regarding Arthur of Brazil: experienced a wonderful time with him in Sao Paolo. I have handed in a review, but it has not yet been "up" }( , Arthur's dick though is

up almost at all times! :9

Guest ortrud45

I just would like to second the praise regarding Arthur of Brazil: experienced a wonderful time with him in Sao Paolo. I have handed in a review, but it has not yet been "up" }( , Arthur's dick though is

up almost at all times! :9

Archived