Another Conference

Guest cmp
This topic is 8233 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry to mix discussion rooms, just wanted to tell you about a thread I have just bailed out of. I'll leave the last word to the other guy, I don't mind. I had some fun at first, but then it got boring. Anyway, I think some of it makes good (if eery) reading. The other guy is very skillful with words (also has the advantage of using his native language), but I happen to like some of my own posts too (I'm talking about words here, obviously I don't like the *message* conveyed in his posts). As someone correctly noted in a thread, I love words and languages. So, if you happen to like some exquisite mud-wrestlig, just peek into the topmost thread over in the Horror room. Got to go to take a shower to wash down the mud (fortunately I was naked, so my cloths are still clean).

This is totally unrelated & should probably just go on your ratings page but I have to say I feel hungry when I see your name, cmp, online. When I was a kid, and my parents would take me to Carvel, I'd always ask for a "cmp" sundae (chocolate/marshmallow/peanut). OK, I wasn't really a kid; I was like 17 or 18 (I preferred sweets to drugs). And now I prefer a hot mouth or ass to slide into, or a dick to service at either end. But I digress.

Thanks. While it's good to get positive feedbacks, I feel uneasy about something.

The real me is not the one you saw in that thread. Those of my posts which are full of hugs and smiles are the real me. I was forced to act contrary to my nature, and if for a very short time I found a pervert pleasure in fighting back, that's only because I'm not perfect. Such an incident happens to me maybe once in 20 years, as fortunately everyone I deal with is nice, decent, honest, sane and reasonable, or I am always able to find the good sides in everyone. The exceptions are so rare that I cannot recall three different cases. I'm afraid I'm trying to be more of a Bucky than a TT.

I don't know if you'll still like me after this admission of guilt (I sincerely hope you will), but I had this compelling urge to be honest about it and "fuck the consequences".

Wow. I'm overwhelmed. Things happen to me since I got here. I got some naughty posts from a few beautiful people (I like naughty, please don't stop). And now a world-wide sexpert with a hot tanline thinks I'm drooling material. Do others share this feeling that being here makes you 20 years younger?

Archived