Any gay life in Cabo???

Guest jimmy2CU
This topic is 8030 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jimmy2CU

Hey guys. Thought I'd ask the latin experts about Mexico. Have any of you ever been to Cabo San Lucas, or anywhere on the Baja? I've been to Puerto Vallarta and Playa Del Carmen (40 mi south of Cancun)before, but don't know much more of Mexico. I definately want to be by a beautiful beach with beautiful locals, not just tourists.

Is there any gay life in Cabo? I'm on a real budget this time, and Cabo is so close to LA. I'm thinking I could actually afford the flight! Also, is the water there the same murky brown that Puerto Vallarta has. Yuck.x(

The towns in southern Baja California aren't large, and anything in the way of organized gay life is likely to be small and provincial. If you read Spanish, the best source on Mexican gay life is http://www.sergay.com.mx. According to that site, there are two bars in the Los Cabos area: Tenampa (after hours, near the local airport, not to be confused with the international airport) and the Rainbow Bar, Marina Cabo Plaza 39-E (from 8 to 3 am).

Archived