Villa Gianni London

Londontop
This topic is 6591 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I just noticed that Villa Gianni have re-vamped their website. Seems more informative and uptodate than the one they had until recently on which the pictures of the guys were rarely changed.

Some of the current guys seem cute, even though not all have face pics. The rate for a 1hour incall has been held at £80, which is not bad for London where most independents seem to charge at least £100.

My last visit was about 18 months ago so must give it another try. Anyone have recent experiences, good or bad??

Nick

The venue has been redone, and they have cut out about 2 rooms, even though the others are renovated in a more 'basic' style. Haven't looked at their website of recent but there is plenty to choose from there on-site, very international including Brazilians...

It´s been a long time coming, the old website was allowed to sit non-updated for six months. I think the new one is pretty crap, they´re only using half the available screen space so the thumbnails are so small you can hardly see them. As for the place inself, the renovations resulted in the place being much more cramped, and the loss of a couple of rooms. However, the 80 pound fee is quite good value for London, although if you go to Madrid there are two similar places that only charge 60 euros, and only 40 if you don´t suck or fuck!

• 4 weeks later...

I visited VG during my recent visit to London -- this is a update report. The place is clean, the young guy at reception is quite polite, and got right down to business. I had the thrill of the usual viewing, and chose Alex, from Finland He was very sweet, but as I reported form my visit a year ago, insisted on the condom routine for sucking. I had asked the manager lad about this in advance, and he told me that this was not required. So I grilled the lad, and he told me that the boys all do this "except for regulars". He also let me know that the place has relatively few new clients, and depends on regulars for its income. I wonder if that is why they have downsized the space.

Anyway, he was sweet and we had a nice if not very exciting time.

Archived