Best cities in Europe for hot young guys

LustinGuy
This topic is 6734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm planning a 2 week trip to Europe this spring; looking for advice on which cities have the hottest boys for hire. I'm open to most scenes... brothels, strip clubs, agencies, just need some hot young jock types to entertain me. I've already planned several days in London, also thinking about Berlin... where else would you go? My recent visits to Paris, Zurich, Geneva, Amsterdam, Munich, Frankfurt and Hamburg have been less than exciting. I'm thinking of venturing to eastern Europe... any suggestions? Where are the Bel Ami boys???

Try to go to Barcelona, Spain, and hit that hot sauna that has all of those heavily hung Brasilians along with other nationalities. You'll find the precise name and other information at this site and forum.

Checkout Arrowmen.com for Spain; after seeing all of these hotties, you will more than likely be enticed to venture there.

As I posted in another topic, Madrid has also a GREAT Sauna with "working" boys. Most of them are young but quite buff and "macho" looking (yummy..) though, I don't know if you are looking for young twinks.

Prague has also a good selection of young blond hot twinks for lovers of them.

Good luck!

Guest DallasObserver

> Where are the Bel Ami boys???

Slovakia - in fact, if you visit F4F there usually is a decent selection of guys from this small country. Take them private and work your magic. F4F is where HooBoy met his partner Foxy, who is from Slovakia.

Also, St. Petersburg is another hot stop for cute hunky guys. Once again many of them work on F4F and will be personal companions under the right circumstances.

- Dallas Observer

Guest Deweywop

>>what is F4F?

>

>

>My thoughts---precisely! As I read I thought-- "what is F4F"?

>Please cite specifics here when alluding to whatever! There is

>always bound to be someone who is unaware as others and I...

Ah, the state of communication skills on the Internet.

Madrid has, apart from the 'Adan' suana which is a little smaller but similar to the Thermas in Barcelona, two brothels which seem to be closely guarded secrets! You won't find them in any gay guides either on the internet or the printed ones. They both have websites:

http://www.adonis-madrid.com

http://www.chupi-boys.com

In Chupi boys it's only 50 euros for one hour, and Adan is only ten euros more.

>>what is F4F?

>

>

>My thoughts---precisely! As I read I thought-- "what is F4F"?

>Please cite specifics here when alluding to whatever! There is

>always bound to be someone who is unaware as others and I...

F4F is an online cam service.

You can find it using the link at the top o

f this site (right under message center)

or http://www.flirt4free.com

It's true that many of the hot guys on

there are from Slovakia and Prague.

It really depends on the type of guy

you're looking for to determine what

cities to visit.

Archived