My Post Didn't Show Up

HooBoy
This topic is 8234 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently this new software has some bugs. If you post something and it doesn't show up within 18 hours, please repost. Also, make a note of it in Daddy's Forum with as much detail as you can remember, including error messages if any.

Please bear with us while we massage this thing.

I apologize if you get lost in cyberland. We'll get it running smoothly soon. You input is always welcome, but please be VERY, VERY specific.

Thanks!!!!

HooBoy

Guest Tampa Yankee

>Apparently this new software has some bugs.

They come with all new software... no additional charge. (Believe me I know... from both sides of the equation).

This release seems suprisingly good... so far. Daddy, Mr. Gates could use these developers at any price. I'd certainly be the happier for it. :-)

>>Apparently this new software has some bugs.

>They come with all new software... no additional charge.

>This release seems suprisingly good... so far.

True. Let's give the new software some time and see whether the benefits far outweigh the inconveniences/bugs. So far, it seems to be working reasonably well. :7

JT

Guest Tampa Yankee

>This software is very very good compared to many of the

>bullitan board stuff out there Tampa. But it is still a

>major frustration when we lose posts out of the queue.

>Grrrrrrrr

>

Yes, I can sympathize... but to keep things in perspecitve, it's nothing compared to losing a satellite due to software failure -- not that I know about that first hand but I have sweated the possibilty. :-)

Archived