Just when I thought I've seen it all

Guest jc92103
This topic is 8231 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest jc92103

The city of Los Angeles and its residents continue to amaze me. While sitting at a red light at the corner of Santa Monica and Highland Friday night at 10 pm the unexpected happened. I glanced over at the bus bench where a young guy around 20 years or so was sitting. He was nice looking so I did a double take to check him out some more. Just when I thought I had seen everything in this town...that guy was sitting there jerking himself off. Not through his pants, but full on boner out for the world to see in all of it's glory! Was wondering if anyone else saw this guy? For those not familiar with LA, S & M blvd is not a sleepy side street. It's one of the busiest streets in town!

By the way, he was very hot and about 7 thick inches!;-)

Apparently so.

Guys, at least one of the mysterious disappearing messages was headed for this thread. They're not disappearing any more but this thread's view counter was stuck at 0. It seems not to be stuck any more.

Post away! :-)

Guest IM_Moore

>The city of Los Angeles and its residents continue to amaze

>me. While sitting at a red light at the corner of Santa

>Monica and Highland Friday night at 10 pm the unexpected

>happened. I glanced over at the bus bench where a young guy

>around 20 years or so was sitting. He was nice looking so I

>did a double take to check him out some more. Just when I

>thought I had seen everything in this town...that guy was

>sitting there jerking himself off. Not through his pants,

>but full on boner out for the world to see in all of it's

>glory! Was wondering if anyone else saw this guy? For those

>not familiar with LA, S & M blvd is not a sleepy side

>street. It's one of the busiest streets in town!

>By the way, he was very hot and about 7 thick inches!;-)

JC I did not happen to see this incident yet are you really that surprized? While SM & Highland is a very busy intersection it is (or was) the heart of street trade and a large drug scene. I have seen guys giving / receiving head a block away near the bench across from Arena ... to me that is what makes the area so unique. Did you happen to take any pictures :9

>Good work Deej...now please tell who those three little guys

>in the tiny picture are? :)

That icon is "me". It's a logo made for me many, many years ago by a dear (yet slightly imbalanced) friend based on a very old nickname from another online community.

Guest jc92103

Actually, I always carry my digital camera with me. He spotted me trying to focus in on him and quickly pulled away. Would have been a great pic.

That's already a larger version. ;-)

There's no detail. It was developed as an icon (which is much smaller).

Joey Ciccone will actually probably recognize what the icon means right away. We had a VERY humorous conversation about it. :-)

Guest BenDover

Public indecency! How dare he. Reminded me of the time I was pulling weeds from my front yard petunia patch and I heard this male voice say, "You sonuvabitch. You're pissing in my boots!" I looked up just in time to see this Daddy-type leading a shirtless, tattooed and pierced skinny guy down the sidewalk on a leash. The boy on the leash, obviously higher than my heels on a Saturday night, had his dick out and was pissing into the boots of his Master as they walked past my house, oblivious to all the old ladies peering down from their condo windows. Ya' gotta' love Capitol Hill.}>

Archived