Villa Gianni in London

pauleiro
This topic is 7428 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been there many times, and a year or more ago can remember some great experiences, but in more recent times it's been a complete waste of time. I got sick of choosing a guy, then finding once he came to the room his biggest talent is to make you feel like the twentieth client he's had that day. I was once told by the guy at the desk that if I wasn't happy with the guy in the room within 10 minutes, it's fine to say so and choose someone else, but I found in reality that results in arguments and they still want you to give the guy ten or twenty quid to conceal his injured pride and indignation.

Also almost all of them say they're versatile, but when push comes to shove, as you might say, it turns out that anyone with a dick bigger than a pencil is going to be a problem for them in a passive role!

I get the impression that the management has become rather chaotic and things are going downhill.

I also think that things are going downhill at the "Villa". It used to be one of the most reliable House for Boys in the world, but lately it has a collection of freaks & druggies.

An odd 'gem in the rough' can be found there, check-out there website to see who is on staff before you venture...

Archived