Paris pickup spots.

Guest DaveM
This topic is 8171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest trescho75

No such place does not exist anymore or it is AYOR.

If nevertheless you wanna try your luck:

- around Place de la Porte Dauphine at the very bottom of Avenue Foch in the 16th

- Gare du Nord

Guest happyguy

Here's my two cents worth on Paris. I was there two summers ago and was amazed to see so many hot looking guys at the very same spot at the same Place at the end of Avenue Foch. I was with friends and couldn't approach them, but they looked very eager. There was an awful lot of action going on just around the corner in the Bois de Boulogne (this could be missspelled) ... lots of tv's, and lots of stuff going on in the woods. We were approached by at least 5 different tv's, one with a very large dick showing through his/her leather shorts along with the biggest set of tits you ever saw, which she flashed for us. With bi and straight guys, one straight guy wanted us to pick up the she-male so he could be smothered. Never worked with the other guys! This info could be dated. I also heard that there was lots of activity in the latin quarter, 3rd of 4th arondisment (check spelling). where the gay sesction is.

• 2 weeks later...

I have always been amazed at how little street action there is in Paris. Guide books used to say it was all at Place du Trocadero, ave nations unies, across from the Eiffel Tower. I checked it out several times, and recently, and ziltch!!!!

But I have never gone to check out Ave Foch near Dauphine! That is news to me.

The Marais is full of eye candy, and there is some street cruising around the gay bars, but frankly not that much. Most action is in the saunas or the back room bars.

Does anyone know of any strip clubs in Paris?

Le Vagabond -- a bar that caters to the older crowd -- is a good place to find younger guys looking for an older hookup. It is near the Metro Opera -- rue Ste. Therese? - also near the Metro Pyramide. I have had luck there, especially with lovely and willing Algerian, Tunisian, Moroccan and Portugese guys. Do NOT ask the Moslem guys why they are drinking if you don't want to get into one of those "you Americans don't have a clue about the rest of the world" arguments.

The bar is quite small -- I mean smaller than your average living room. The restaurant in the back is surprisingly good for a gay restaurant.

As far as I could tell, they were drinking to become more social, to get an enjoyable buzz, to fit in, and to meet guys. In other words, for the same reasons everyone else who drinks does. But they didn't want to be reminded of their religious obligations by the infidel, especially those from the great satan. Your basic Moslem cultural imperialism in which they are always right and everone else (= the kafir or infidel) has no rights.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trescho75

Guys, I do confirm again:

End of Avenue Foch is dead and DANGEROUS.

Bois de Boulogne: same as above with a bunch of junky TVs and gipsies

Trocadéro : has been dead for years. Used to be the best place in town way back in the 80s.x(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest paulnyc

Can anyone recommend a comfortable but reasonably priced hotel in Paris. It doesn't have to be a gay hotel but at least neutral. Thanks in advance for your help. Also, a good disco..gay or mixed.

In late November I stayed at the Hotel Francois on Hausmann and rue Montmarte in the Opera area. It was a great value for the price (approx. $75/night), is newly rennovated--and worthy of a 4 star rating. It is an easy walk to the Louvre, des Halles and the Marais and there is a subway entrance directly in front of the hotel. I will return to this hotel as it is close enough to everything (including Gallerie Lafayette and Printemps for shopping) making it quite central. The area is also fairly upscale with several luxury hotels nearby. The hotel is part of sol Melia Hotels and the best rate I found was to book directly on the internet site at solmelia.com. The hotel was gay friendly and the front desk staff was always helpful (and the night clerk was gorgeous).

Archived