Carlos, London

Guest BareBoy
This topic is 8336 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest BareBoy

Can I recommend Carlos, who works at VillaGianni in London? A Mexican boy from Sao Paulo, he has a beautiful, slim but muscular body with a specially beautiful back and bottom - a scroll tattooed just at the base of the spine above the divide of his buttocks. He also has a ring and small jewel in his belly-button. He’s warm, affectionate, friendly, gives a good nude massage if you want it; as he works on your back you can feel , his cock growing hard, and he ends the massage by lying on you and gently massaging your bottom with it! He’s happy to kiss, suck and be fucked (I’m not sure of he ever tops) - indeed after a while he actually gets on all fours and offers you his ass! He also loves being rimmed, in preparation. He deserves all the clients he gets, and you won’t be dissatisfied. (I see he already has one review, incidentally, though he’s only been in England for a few weeks)

Guest gerefan (Guest)

Sorry, hes not on their web site as at tonight 21 July. See also the Manchester thread below where another lad named Adam is also not on their web site following a recomendation....

Guest BareBoy

The Villa Gianna web sirte isn't very satisfactory: several of the best boys aren't on it - Raphael, for instance, an Irish/Indian guy who I have been with about a dozen times and enjoy very much has never been on the web site - can't think why; I must ask when I'm next in. Carlos isn't on it either. As to review: he is reviewed (so is Raphael) and I thought a note here might reach guys who perhaps don't read all the reviews . . . Incidentally, Raphael seems to be on holiday - haven't seen him in the line-up for two or three weeks . . .

Archived