Berlin suggestions

Casteran
This topic is 8639 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

See my review for Sergi in Berlin. He was unfucking believable. Whatever you want, top, bottom or both. Sexy, studly and sincere. Very handsome. Pretty good English also. The other 6 or 7 I had in Berlin were all mediocre. The services tend to be the worst. Pick up a copy of Siegessaeule and look in the back. Viel Gluck.

Later.

Hey Traveller,

I was beginning to suspect Andreas/Jan and Sergei were the same person, but I guess you're telling me they're not. How much older is he anyway? If you get a chance, email me

euromalebox@gay.com

Just spoke to Sergi on the phone (cell +49-177-4942-393)now. He seems nice enough on the phone. His rates are DEM200 for incalls and DEM250 for outcalls ($100-125). Thanks for the tip, Traveller

I have to disagree with Traveller. Jan/Andreas was among the best I've ever had, I saw Sergi too and he was OK but not nearly as good as Jan. And certainly closer to 7 than 9 inches.

• 1 month later...

Archived